This topic is locked from further discussion.

NooBAFIED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 NooBAFIED
Member since 2006 • 4136 Posts
Whatever theres no point to that you still have to go there and get it out so? update wasnt that great, would like to see music during a game and being able to enter the XMB during games ehh....backround thing was ok but got to find a good wallpaper
Thomas-Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Thomas-Crown
Member since 2006 • 30371 Posts
Well, at least you won't get finger marks all around your eject button now. :P
zidane349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 zidane349
Member since 2004 • 681 Posts
im extremely pissed off they make it so we could play music while in games.. i mean wtf how hard is that? i really really hate the motorstorm soundtrack.. oh god
themm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 themm
Member since 2004 • 2605 Posts
Whatever theres no point to that you still have to go there and get it out so? update wasnt that great, would like to see music during a game and being able to enter the XMB during games ehh....backround thing was ok but got to find a good wallpaperNooBAFIED
lol i replied to this in that other thread but it didn't recognize. It should launch the disc out at your head to tell you to get your fata$$ up :P
NooBAFIED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NooBAFIED
[QUOTE="NooBAFIED"]Whatever theres no point to that you still have to go there and get it out so? update wasnt that great, would like to see music during a game and being able to enter the XMB during games ehh....backround thing was ok but got to find a good wallpaperthemm
lol i replied to this in that other thread but it didn't recognize. It should launch the disc out at your head to tell you to get your fata$$ up :P

easierto go and press the beautiful button and take it instead of leaving it hanging till you get your ass up lol and im sick of not being able to play music during a game wasted my time putting it on ps3 to what....what the colours and stuff
themm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 themm

[QUOTE="themm"][QUOTE="NooBAFIED"]Whatever theres no point to that you still have to go there and get it out so? update wasnt that great, would like to see music during a game and being able to enter the XMB during games ehh....backround thing was ok but got to find a good wallpaperNooBAFIED

easierto go and press the beautiful button and take it instead of leaving it hanging till you get your ass up lol and im sick of not being able to play music during a game wasted my time putting it on ps3 to what....what the colours and stuff

well maybe they're just holding out on us and it really is there...

ppsh, yeah right :P

Tony_Montana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Tony_Montana
Member since 2005 • 3803 Posts

[QUOTE="themm"][QUOTE="NooBAFIED"]Whatever theres no point to that you still have to go there and get it out so? update wasnt that great, would like to see music during a game and being able to enter the XMB during games ehh....backround thing was ok but got to find a good wallpaperNooBAFIED

The eject disc by controller feature is awesome. If I go to press the button directly on the machine, then I have to hold my @$$ up for some time until the disc comes out. Really agravating. I rather eject by controller and then remove the disc in a fluid motion, without having to stand still and hold my @$$ up for too long. Ejecting by controller is what makes America great !!! :lol:

LiquidMetal14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LiquidMetal14
Member since 2003 • 8196 Posts

[QUOTE="NooBAFIED"][QUOTE="themm"][QUOTE="NooBAFIED"]Whatever theres no point to that you still have to go there and get it out so? update wasnt that great, would like to see music during a game and being able to enter the XMB during games ehh....backround thing was ok but got to find a good wallpaperTony_Montana

The eject disc by controller feature is awesome. If I go to press the button directly on the machine, then I have to hold my @$$ up for some time until the disc comes out. Really agravating. I rather eject by controller and then remove the disc in a fluid motion, without having to stand still and hold my @$$ up for too long. Ejecting by controller is what makes America great !!! :lol:

I vote for you, for presidancy!
themm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 themm

[QUOTE="NooBAFIED"][QUOTE="themm"][QUOTE="NooBAFIED"]Whatever theres no point to that you still have to go there and get it out so? update wasnt that great, would like to see music during a game and being able to enter the XMB during games ehh....backround thing was ok but got to find a good wallpaperTony_Montana

lol, Tony i gues thats why you came to America, wasn't money, power, or respect! It was eject features :P lol but thats a good point. And who's that girl in your sig? :oops:
djHaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 djHaQ
Member since 2005 • 1872 Posts

im extremely pissed off they make it so we could play music while in games.. i mean wtf how hard is that?zidane349

Umm... it's not easy.

aka_aj03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 aka_aj03
Member since 2004 • 5911 Posts
I bought a bluray remote couple months back to watch bluray movies, it did it with that because it has a eject button on the remote...
Tony_Montana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Tony_Montana
Member since 2005 • 3803 Posts
[QUOTE="Tony_Montana"]

[QUOTE="NooBAFIED"][QUOTE="themm"][QUOTE="NooBAFIED"]Whatever theres no point to that you still have to go there and get it out so? update wasnt that great, would like to see music during a game and being able to enter the XMB during games ehh....backround thing was ok but got to find a good wallpaperthemm

lol, Tony i gues thats why you came to America, wasn't money, power, or respect! It was eject features :P lol but thats a good point. And who's that girl in your sig? :oops:

Mary Elizabeth Winstead, from Final Destination 3, GrindHouse : Death Proof, and Die Hard 4.

themm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 themm
[QUOTE="themm"][QUOTE="Tony_Montana"]

Mary Elizabeth Winstead, from Final Destination 3, GrindHouse : Death Proof, and Die Hard 4.

ah The Ol' Grindhouse, best 4 hours of my life...sitting down...thanks ;)
NooBAFIED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 NooBAFIED
haha lazy but still got to get up LETS FIND A STICK haha
The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

im extremely pissed off they make it so we could play music while in games.. i mean wtf how hard is that? i really really hate the motorstorm soundtrack.. oh godzidane349

ok then...you do it. Go!