EA / Dice Cant and Wont FIX Battlefield 4 - PS4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XspidervenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 XspidervenomX
Member since 2011 • 372 Posts

After a month they haven't even bothered to respond to the main crash CE-34878-0.

They cant fix it and they wont. Sony is even replacing systems with the error, maybe due to complaints but whats the point. EA is concerned with sales. How did that patch go? Oh MIA? Look at PC forums.. Not good post patch.

Look, we wanted this game to work. I like it when it works for a few minutes. I like playing with you guys. many of you are fantastic. Its too frustrating being treated so poorly and have the game just stop completely. Grab a beer, headphones , fire up the ps4, kick the lazyboy back,,and crash Im in the dashboard.

They have no intention of doing nothing but stringing you along. Thats why they don't even communicate with you. Look what they gave you. They knew it was so broken. Charlatans ....Advertising dollars will push the media to continue to sell it..........No one on here is prepared to take any action, sue, call Attorney General. They know that, They don't have to do anything. Companies get away with stuff until they are forced to do something.

It is what it is.

They aren't listening, they don't care. Your talking to air, posting stuff getting buried to nothing. Keeping you busy while your game is broken..They got your money and they need more and will sell it to as many people even though its as broken as day one.

--Time to move on people.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Sucks to be you I guess. Over 30 hours online here and Loving ever minute of it. Yea I run in to bugs and glitches sometimes, but every week it seems to become more stable.

Maybe this game just isn't for you.

When Battlefield 3 came out, I remember how buggy and glitchy it was but now look at it. I still play it on my ps3 and its amazing.

Overtime bf4 will keep improving. The choice is yours if you want to wait it out.

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Terrencec06
Member since 2008 • 4024 Posts

I've been playing the heck out of Domination and TDM. Haven't tried Conquest in a long time. Going to wait until I hear it's fixed. Don't get me wrong I'm pissed BF4 isn't working but I'm still having fun. If they dont fix it, then I wont be buying Premium. *Shrugs*

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

Could never get BF4 to work on PC so the hell with that game.

Swedish_Chef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Swedish_Chef
Member since 2003 • 623 Posts

I crashed 4 times playing today, and normally I just submit the crash report, but the last one I just had to blast them.

It's honestly ridiculous. I've never crashed in any other console game in my 20+ years of gaming, this is a first and it's horrible. I gave up on PC gaming because I understood they rarely could optimize games for the thousands of system configurations out there and I didn't want to put up with the bugs that came from that. The console has ONE configuration and they still F'd it up.

stinky_bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 stinky_bomb
Member since 2006 • 488 Posts

Its never crashed once for me, the only problem i had was the download taking forever.

atc-fanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 atc-fanatic
Member since 2009 • 973 Posts

its been almost a month! and I still cant even get past the battlefield logo and being booted back to the ps4 ui. launch night was the only day the game would load for me. played one level got a trophy then an eror message then says game file corrupt now. I cant even play the single or multiplayer and ive tried everything at least 50 times.

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

No communication? I guess putting out a list of the top 22 bugs on their list and their status is "no communication" these days. [LINK]

I'm sorry your experience has been so negative, but I've hit the CE error only once since their last patch and played Domination and Conquest Large for quite a few hours on PS4. A huge improvement over week 1 from my point of view.

And just to be clear, yes I agree there are problems, but to claim that they are ignoring them just seems ignorant to me.

EDIT: Also this... Battlefield 4 PS4 Patch Rolling Out

good_sk8er7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 good_sk8er7
Member since 2009 • 4327 Posts

@Swedish_Chef said:

I crashed 4 times playing today, and normally I just submit the crash report, but the last one I just had to blast them.

It's honestly ridiculous. I've never crashed in any other console game in my 20+ years of gaming, this is a first and it's horrible. I gave up on PC gaming because I understood they rarely could optimize games for the thousands of system configurations out there and I didn't want to put up with the bugs that came from that. The console has ONE configuration and they still F'd it up.

What?

Well you're just lucky.

I've had to reset various consoles so many times because of game crashes I can't count the times.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#10 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

i only encountered one minor bug and had one crash on singleplayer. Other than that it's working fine for me

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

Is anybody having server issues on the PS4? On the PS3, it either shows the servers are down or shows all servers either full or empty a couple times a day.

Mordant221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12 Mordant221
Member since 2013 • 372 Posts

I think the only people who are having problems are those with slow internet... I have 100Mbps DL speed with an average 8ms for latency, have never had a problem with the game, I even play Conquest most of the time

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#13 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

@mordant221 said:

I think the only people who are having problems are those with slow internet... I have 100Mbps DL speed with an average 8ms for latency, have never had a problem with the game, I even play Conquest most of the time

I don't have the game but I have been paying attention to the situation....and that's kinda what I've been thinking(various internet connection speeds) I have friends on both the PS3 and PS4....some that I've talk to have been having major issues while others have had little to none.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@mordant221 said:

Speed doesn't matter when playing online games

Latency does though

It would be something to look into going forward.

I'll go throttle my PS4's connection and see what happens later today.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

the crashes are quite rare for me on ps4