Dude.... a different ps button funtion with 3.0 that I just noticed....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BIGBUZZ55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BIGBUZZ55
Member since 2004 • 1378 Posts

...and am not happy with. When playing music now, is there no way to view your music (to chose a new song for example) and not quit playback? I dont want the music to stop while i'm choosing the next song to listen to! this is terrible! i lived off that funtion by lining up what track to play next when chillin with friends. Can it simply not be done anymore? or is it just done differently now... ? I'm upset

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

...and am not happy with. When playing music now, is there no way to view your music (to chose a new song for example) and not quit playback? I dont want the music to stop while i'm choosing the next song to listen to! this is terrible! i lived off that funtion by lining up what track to play next when chillin with friends. Can it simply not be done anymore? or is it just done differently now... ? I'm upset

BIGBUZZ55
Change your music output frequency to 48 and it should work.
BIGBUZZ55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BIGBUZZ55

dude thank you so much. i was nervous about this, seriously. I have so much music that people put time into what song to choose next, and that time should never be taken amongst silence :)

banderxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 banderxz
Member since 2009 • 127 Posts

i liked that feature on the psp but now it gone from the ps3 :cry: curse you sony for this useless firmware!!!!!!:cry:

BIGBUZZ55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BIGBUZZ55

i liked that feature on the psp but now it gone from the ps3 :cry: curse you sony for this useless firmware!!!!!!:cry:

banderxz
read the 2nd post
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

Wait, wait, wait... you can queue tracks to play after the current playing one?

HOW?

azzezino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 azzezino
Member since 2002 • 4570 Posts
I too wanna know how.
liamabob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 liamabob
Member since 2004 • 1723 Posts
i guess you could add a song to a playlist, start playing it, then add others to it? dunno for sure. never tried :P
The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 The_Rick_14

Wait, wait, wait... you can queue tracks to play after the current playing one?

HOW?

Scianix-Black
I believe what the OP meant was to change the song to a specific one next manually. Not queue them up.
TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TJSAGE
Member since 2006 • 3540 Posts

I use this all the time....So i cant hit the ps buttom and scrolll through my songs while I listen to music now???

That sux....

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 The_Rick_14

I use this all the time....So i cant hit the ps buttom and scrolll through my songs while I listen to music now???

That sux....

TJSAGE
Do people even read posts in threads anymore?
Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts

[QUOTE="TJSAGE"]

That sux....

The_Rick_14

More or less. :P

azzezino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 azzezino
[QUOTE="Furi-Kun"]

[QUOTE="The_Rick_14"][QUOTE="TJSAGE"]

That sux....

More or less. :P

sometimes the topic is enough
Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

[QUOTE="TJSAGE"]

That sux....

The_Rick_14

Usually with a thread with 5 pages people will read the first post and then comment and often just be repeating something someone just said. I never thought it would come to the point where even in threads with one page people would just read the first post and then comment. Oh well, at least its amusing.

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts
[QUOTE="Zidaneski"]

Usually with a thread with 5 pages people will read the first post and then comment and often just be repeating something someone just said. I never thought it would come to the point where even in threads with one page people would just read the first post and then comment. Oh well, at least its amusing.

It's even more amusing when the answer is right in the second post. Not even at the bottom of the page or something. Right below, not an inch away! I'd have to try very hard not to notice it when clicking on "reply".
TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TJSAGE

wow u guys are strict over here.....

Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Zidaneski

TJSAGE

Just because its the internet doesn't mean you shouldn't try to be well informed. The more you practice being a good writer the better you will be even when you are offline. Therefore, the more aware you are of what other people have written better prepares you in the future. Similar to a real conversion you would look bad if you said something someone had just said.

azzezino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 azzezino

[QUOTE="TJSAGE"]

Zidaneski

Just because its the internet doesn't mean you shouldn't try to be well informed. The more you practice being a good writer the better you will be even when you are offline. Therefore, the more aware you are of what other people have written better prepares you in the future. Similar to a real conversion you would look bad if you said something someone had just said.

it's conversation. :P

Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Zidaneski

[QUOTE="Zidaneski"]

[QUOTE="TJSAGE"]

azzezino

Ummm, NO! I mean conversion cause technologically speaking if I were to apply internet tendencies to the real world it would be a conversion of some sort or a converting process. (did I dig my self out of that hole?)

azzezino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 azzezino

[QUOTE="azzezino"]

[QUOTE="Zidaneski"]

Zidaneski

Ummm, NO! I mean conversion cause technologically speaking if I were to apply internet tendencies to the real world it would be a conversion of some sort or a converting process. (did I dig my self out of that hole?)

lol, you did. :lol:

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 The_Rick_14

TJSAGE
Not tryin to be a jerk here, but you really couldn't read two posts into the thread? I've seen a handful of threads where it was answered, someone makes a post like yours and the topic drags on when its been answered. That in turn makes finding the answer more difficult for other people who then try to sift though 7 pages when it was answered on the 2nd page.
TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TJSAGE
[QUOTE="TJSAGE"]

The_Rick_14
Not tryin to be a jerk here, but you really couldn't read two posts into the thread? I've seen a handful of threads where it was answered, someone makes a post like yours and the topic drags on when its been answered. That in turn makes finding the answer more difficult for other people who then try to sift though 7 pages when it was answered on the 2nd page.

wow u guys are really strict over here.....