Dragon Age Origins Shale Leaving Group?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for DarkOblivionMan
DarkOblivionMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#1 DarkOblivionMan
Member since 2008 • 97 Posts

I preserved the Anvil of the Void, and I had Shale in my fightinf party, when I decided to preserve it she turned against me, and I had to fight her along with all these other golems. Will she still leave my group if she's not in my fighting party if I preserved the Anvil again? I really don't want to lose Shale.

superkoolstud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 superkoolstud
Member since 2004 • 2800 Posts

I preserved the Anvil of the Void, and I had Shale in my fightinf party, when I decided to preserve it she turned against me, and I had to fight her along with all these other golems. Will she still leave my group if she's not in my fighting party if I preserved the Anvil again? I really don't want to lose Shale.

DarkOblivionMan
It all depends on the Dialogue options. I had Wynne turn against me so I just reloaded the last save and chose different options. If she's not in the fighting party I think that will work.
Kaladesskel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Kaladesskel
Member since 2009 • 105 Posts

DarkOblivionMan

Yeah Shale is awesome, be ashamed if Shale left my party. Oh isn't Shale a he not a she?

iloverikku11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 iloverikku11
Member since 2005 • 11039 Posts

Perserving the Anvil Of The VOid will cause Shale to turn on you.

maxx1458

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 maxx1458
Member since 2004 • 1275 Posts

[QUOTE="DarkOblivionMan"]

Kaladesskel

Yeah Shale is awesome, be ashamed if Shale left my party. Oh isn't Shale a he not a she?

Shale is a she, or at least it was a she when it was a dwarf.

Kaladesskel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Kaladesskel
Member since 2009 • 105 Posts

[QUOTE="Kaladesskel"]

[QUOTE="DarkOblivionMan"]

maxx1458

Shale is a she, or at least it was a she when it was a dwarf.

Uh oh I guess I didn't get far enough in the game to realize that. I apologize for questioning!

Also, I read If you side with Branka, she will turn on you. Either side with Caridin, or take her out of your party if you decide to side with Branka.