Does the ps3 Slim break easily

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by LuKaZzZaDe3e (28 posts) -
I've been hearing that the Ps3 slim breaks easily but i've had no evidence please can someone who owns a Ps3 slim tell me? Thanks..
#2 Posted by -Hoax- (5331 posts) -
Lol who told you this..? PS3's are very reliable..Slims are more reliable then Phats so you dont have to worry.
#3 Posted by GrandJury (15396 posts) -
No it does not.
#4 Posted by atc-fanatic (973 posts) -

it's still 2 early to tell how reliable the slims really are. they have only been out a little under a year so far. most launch phats didnt start dying out till about 2yrs after there release. my launch 60gb lasted 3yrs and 2days and then the flashing red light.

#5 Posted by Flame_Blade88 (39348 posts) -
Maybe from a sledgehammer...
#6 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25834 posts) -
Who told you that? Facepalm their face. The person who said it's too early to tell has a point but they're built to run more effeciently than the chubby's, ie, cooler.
#7 Posted by MazehcS0ul (1773 posts) -

Well I heard of people getting yellow lights on their Slim. But none of me. Plus I never got RROD or Yellow lights before.

#8 Posted by gamer082009 (6679 posts) -
[QUOTE="LuKaZzZaDe3e"]I've been hearing that the Ps3 slim breaks easily but i've had no evidence please can someone who owns a Ps3 slim tell me? Thanks..

They don't break..I've heard of only one issue someone had..the SLIM may actually be the most reliable console yet..but it's hard to say for sure since it hasn't been out for that long. Maybe when people get a few years on it we'll hear some stories, but other than that I doubt you'll hear much because it runs cooler due to it's superior lower wattage chip in the inside.
#9 Posted by Zathic (2012 posts) -

They don't seem to have any immediate problems, but they haven't been out long enough to say if they're better than the original models lifetime wise

#10 Posted by GeneralHawx (1853 posts) -

Well I heard of people getting yellow lights on their Slim. But none of me. Plus I never got RROD or Yellow lights before.

MazehcS0ul
wow seananners your on GS?
#11 Posted by GeneralHawx (1853 posts) -

it's still 2 early to tell how reliable the slims really are. they have only been out a little under a year so far. most launch phats didnt start dying out till about 2yrs after there release. my launch 60gb lasted 3yrs and 2days and then the flashing red light.

atc-fanatic
this for the beginning
#12 Posted by FendersONLY (1110 posts) -
I've been hearing that the Ps3 slim breaks easily but i've had no evidence please can someone who owns a Ps3 slim tell me? Thanks..LuKaZzZaDe3e
I have had the PS3 Slim since launch day and it has been far more friendly than my original models.