does anyone elses internet on ps3 keep signing off?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

makincopies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 makincopies
Member since 2009 • 694 Posts
???
eldogg23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 eldogg23
Member since 2008 • 37 Posts
i dont know why but mine signs me off unless i'm playing a game online
makincopies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 makincopies
ya it does that to me too. like if im signed on but playing dead space it signs me off. but if im playing cod or another game online I stay on
Plisken1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Plisken1
Member since 2005 • 1426 Posts
i had the same problem, if you havewireless internet this is your problem,after a while the system sees your wireless internet connection as an enemy, so what you have to do is call the company who made your wireless router, for example mine was a linksys so i called the linksys company, they will run youthrough a list of things you will need to change through your internet connection, and after this it will be fixed, ittook my 4 hours to figure this out by myself so i suggest you do it, this is the only cure
Twothrones84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Twothrones84
Member since 2007 • 205 Posts
Man I though it was just my net acting up........
Plisken1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Plisken1
yea thats what i thought it was at first to
UGAfootballfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 UGAfootballfan
Member since 2008 • 778 Posts
Last week my seemed to go out like every ten minutes. It is doing better now, but it still goes out randomly. Not a big deal to me though
makincopies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 makincopies

i had the same problem, if you havewireless internet this is your problem,after a while the system sees your wireless internet connection as an enemy, so what you have to do is call the company who made your wireless router, for example mine was a linksys so i called the linksys company, they will run youthrough a list of things you will need to change through your internet connection, and after this it will be fixed, ittook my 4 hours to figure this out by myself so i suggest you do it, this is the only curePlisken1

howd you do it?

bigLLL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 bigLLL
Member since 2005 • 3688 Posts
i had the same problem, if you havewireless internet this is your problem,after a while the system sees your wireless internet connection as an enemy, so what you have to do is call the company who made your wireless router, for example mine was a linksys so i called the linksys company, they will run youthrough a list of things you will need to change through your internet connection, and after this it will be fixed, ittook my 4 hours to figure this out by myself so i suggest you do it, this is the only curePlisken1
Yer I moved house and now everytime my ps3 trys to connect through wireless it resets the modem :( laptop works fine but the ps3 seems to be the enemy
Myzz617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Myzz617
Member since 2008 • 2026 Posts

[QUOTE="Plisken1"]i had the same problem, if you havewireless internet this is your problem,after a while the system sees your wireless internet connection as an enemy, so what you have to do is call the company who made your wireless router, for example mine was a linksys so i called the linksys company, they will run youthrough a list of things you will need to change through your internet connection, and after this it will be fixed, ittook my 4 hours to figure this out by myself so i suggest you do it, this is the only curemakincopies

howd you do it?

My internet connection drops from my comcast modem but i think its the 900mhz messing with my wiress router and modem.
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts
Yeah, mine always drops, especially when I return the startup screen after playing a game. It's not that big of a deal though. I never play online anyway, so it doesn't bother me, or affect me at all really.
Plisken1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Plisken1
ilcall the company that made your wireless router and they will take you through the process, the onlydownsides are that it takes about 20 minutes and they will most likely be foreign so they will be hard to understand. lol
makincopies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 makincopies
ilcall the company that made your wireless router and they will take you through the process, the onlydownsides are that it takes about 20 minutes and they will most likely be foreign so they will be hard to understand. lol Plisken1
lol. alright ill do that
Liquid_Essence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Liquid_Essence
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Yeah that's happened to me before too lol i heard the PS3's wireless internet is really horrible. Disconnects like a mofo... thats why I prefer just to use ethernet.. much better lol
brummydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 brummydude
Member since 2007 • 298 Posts
Yeah that's happened to me before too lol i heard the PS3's wireless internet is really horrible. Disconnects like a mofo... thats why I prefer just to use ethernet.. much better lolLiquid_Essence
Ye i wired mine up to but its stil wired to a wireless router not a modem I started to get signed out a few times recently, and during those times i couldnt access the interent on my laptop either. Is the PS3 messing with the router????
Plisken1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Plisken1
its a ps3 problem, after a while the ps3 thinks therouter is an enemy, hence getting kicked off continuiously,call the company who made your router.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
I've been noticing that myself. It seems to happen randomly. I haven't played online lately so it didn't bother me as much, but hopefully it'll be fixed when I do.
demonslayer987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#18 demonslayer987
Member since 2008 • 329 Posts
???makincopies
yeah i did that like 1 week ago it kept signing off