Do you think there should be a kingdom hearts 3 or if there ever will be

This topic is locked from further discussion.

baseballSGFkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 baseballSGFkid
Member since 2007 • 1563 Posts

After a few years after Kingdom hearts 2 i really miss the series. I enjoyed the first two games very much but now im left to think will they. I know they just made a game for ds and are making one for psp but how bout one from the main strory.

IPwnNooBs666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 IPwnNooBs666
Member since 2007 • 1425 Posts

I would also love to see a sequel released for next gen consoles. I don't know when it will be released but I know it will come out soon enough.

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts

Who knows, anything can happen.

abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 abdelmessih101
Member since 2007 • 5230 Posts

There should be one and there definitely will be one. In the meantime, I have to catch up on all the handheld side-story releases to be ready for Kingdom Hearts 3 when it does come out in the next couple of years.

azzezino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 azzezino
Member since 2002 • 4570 Posts
I too want to see a console Kingdom Hearts 3 instead of the handheld ones that have been released.
Na_G4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Na_G4life
Member since 2005 • 515 Posts
I would like to see a Kingdom Hearts 3 on the next gen consoles. I have a feeling Square is not planning on making one, but hopefully i'm wrong. The PSP kingdom hearts game, Birth By Sleep, looks really promising.
BlackFro55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BlackFro55
Member since 2003 • 572 Posts

I dont want to have to jump systems to continue the story.*smh* I'm not really interested in KH anymore though, I guess I outgrew it, because now when I go back I cringe at the dialogue. I hope they continue the series on the ps3 for those still interested in this series, though.

Manticore7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Manticore7
Member since 2009 • 864 Posts

I think after birth by sleep (PSP one) the the next one will be Kingdom Hearts 3 or none.

I mean theyve filled in all the story questions, now make the full game

-shmelo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#9 -shmelo-
Member since 2006 • 931 Posts
I swear they have been making it this whole time. There's that really amazing CGI teaser with the big desert full of swords and keyblades.
Prince-Noctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Prince-Noctis
Member since 2009 • 1271 Posts

I think it was Nomura that said a trailer for the next Kingdom Hearts game will be unlocked at the end of Birth By Sleep, I reckon that will be Kingdom Hearts 3, they've done enough handheld spinoffs now back to the main franchise on consoles hopefully PS3.

Prince-Noctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Prince-Noctis
Member since 2009 • 1271 Posts

I swear they have been making it this whole time. There's that really amazing CGI teaser with the big desert full of swords and keyblades.-shmelo-

That CGI teaser was for Birth By Sleep.....so many people have been confused by that.

Avatar image for Console_Gamer93
Console_Gamer93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 Console_Gamer93
Member since 2007 • 2712 Posts

I hope there will be another one...with a better name than 358/2 days or whatever. Man what were they thinking?

Warriorboy1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#13 Warriorboy1990
Member since 2008 • 3813 Posts

Sqaure Enix is too busy making Fnial Fantasy games. I wish Enix wouldn't make any more Final Fantasy games, Enix can't make Final Fantasy games.

CoolSkAGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 CoolSkAGuy
Member since 2006 • 9665 Posts

I dont want to have to jump systems to continue the story.*smh* I'm not really interested in KH anymore though, I guess I outgrew it, because now when I go back I cringe at the dialogue. I hope they continue the series on the ps3 for those still interested in this series, though.

BlackFro55
Yeah me too man I love KH(played over 100 hours on it :P) and KH: CoM, but KHII kind left me with bad taste, I got to the last boss and I just put the controller down and stood up and turned my system off.[spoiler] I was so sick of it because at the end of the game pretty much EVERYONE got a keyblade and I was like wtf and just face palmed and turn the game off, been disappointed ever since. [/spoiler]
big_boss1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#15 big_boss1988
Member since 2008 • 1241 Posts

After a few years after Kingdom hearts 2 i really miss the series. I enjoyed the first two games very much but now im left to think will they. I know they just made a game for ds and are making one for psp but how bout one from the main strory.

baseballSGFkid

hang in there . i think there will be.

hot_shot_9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 hot_shot_9
Member since 2008 • 1663 Posts

I hope so, i mean they gottah end sora's story.

And i hope its exclusive, so that they can make it sick as.