do you think ps3 is to get better graphics wise poll inside

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ps3wizard45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 ps3wizard45
Member since 2007 • 12907 Posts
????????? i still think killzone 2 is as good as it gets
LtColJaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 LtColJaxson
Member since 2005 • 3233 Posts
It definitly will. We will look back at Killzone 2 in a few years and see how crappy the graphics are. lol
AnFangs_Endes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 AnFangs_Endes
Member since 2007 • 3785 Posts

????????? i still think killzone 2 is as good as it getsps3wizard45

:lol::| Yes, Killzone 2 will be as good as it gets. Because the graphics weren't constantly improving last-gen. :roll:

gamenux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 gamenux
Member since 2006 • 5308 Posts

Don't know. Seems like ps3 and 360 got similar graphics when it comes to details.

But ps3 have handle more of it. Look at HS, Warhawk, Lair... the draw distance is better and ps3 still to have able to handle a lot more things happening in the background even though (some uneducated) fanboys keep saying ps3 has less memory... ha.

Benny_Blakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Benny_Blakk
Member since 2007 • 910 Posts

Yes, the PS3 WILL get even better graphics wise! Already, I feel it IS slightly better graphically than the "other system".

We hooked both our consoles up simultaneously to my brother's HD and swithched video back and forth for The Darkness. The "other system" wasn't as sharp of have as good coloring. But he and my other friend weren't trying to use thier eyes!

shroom76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 shroom76
Member since 2007 • 1764 Posts

in ways that are not preceptible to the human eye yes, but subtle/subliminal things will be there that makes us enjoy the game more even though we dont notice. im talking about like africa, killzone 2, and even uncharted. no1 will ever take the time to completely appreciate the graphics and all the things that they actually did to make the game look better. in uncharted i like the wind effects, and the water, massive amounts of work must be done to make water look like that, and whats the difference in reality? does anyone care how good water looks? i only spent 30 seconds admiring teh water and frollicing in it, and that took much mroe time than it did to animate mr drake. things like this will continue to improve and our subconscious will enjoy it greatly causing us to like the game more, but how much more noticable things can be done is iffy.

a game will never look like real life because esrb will lay the smackdown plus then its a whole ethical kind of thinking. if you can play a football game out and it looks exactly like real life, why watch footbal games anymore if you can actually participate in them? with each generatin of systems that is released, the graphics get better exponentially, yet with each generation, it becomes less noticable. the line between where we are and the maximum is very thin because we can increase the graphics tenfold again , if thats how you look at it, but the difference would be even more minimal than teh one between ps2/xbox and ps3/xbox360. sure it looks like a huge difference but when compared to the massive leaps that used to be made ( nes to snes, snes to n64) it doesnt feel worth it to me to make graphics that much better anymore.

i doubt anyone read that but i was feeling philosophical: )

donnygorgas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 donnygorgas
Member since 2005 • 2531 Posts

Yes they will get better.

Look at the launch titles for the PS2 compared to some of the more recent releases.

hilltops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hilltops
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts
no question
lockstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 lockstock
Member since 2003 • 2769 Posts

Yes they will get better.

Look at the launch titles for the PS2 compared to some of the more recent releases.

donnygorgas

exactly my sentiments

Avatar image for deactivated-62b9a76fce1c1
deactivated-62b9a76fce1c1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-62b9a76fce1c1
Member since 2006 • 710 Posts

[QUOTE="ps3wizard45"]????????? i still think killzone 2 is as good as it getsAnFangs_Endes

:lol::| Yes, Killzone 2 will be as good as it gets. Because the graphics weren't constantly improving last-gen. :roll:

Exactly, when God of War 2 came out near the end of the ps2s lifeI remember thinking"Where the hell did thisghetto gospelcome from?!?!11/1?1!?!".
monco59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#11 monco59
Member since 2007 • 2473 Posts
I sure hope so.
Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#12 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts

????????? i still think killzone 2 is as good as it getsps3wizard45

I remember this from somewhere....it went:

"Final Fantasy X is as good as graphics will get!"

:lol:

I laugh at you in 4 years...probably before that when Heavy Rain comes out.

navigata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 navigata
Member since 2005 • 7619 Posts
Of course, as time progresses it will and should. Devs are becoming more in tune and knowing about how to enhance games, it shouldnt really be a problem
truenextgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 truenextgen
Member since 2007 • 3911 Posts

It definitly will. We will look back at Killzone 2 in a few years and see how crappy the graphics are. lolLtColJaxson

LOL

If anyone finished 3rd grade. They should know the answer to this. You guys do realize Uncharted used about 30% of the processing power of the PS3. Not the disc space. But Processing power. Im taking a guess that CoD4 may have used 50% of it?

truenextgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 truenextgen
Member since 2007 • 3911 Posts

Of course, as time progresses it will and should. Devs are becoming more in tune and knowing about how to enhance games, it shouldnt really be a problemnavigata

Oh yea and by the way that is such a easy and key point. Time, Yea it always moves and never stops. And only moves froward. Simple points really. I think most understand that programmers never worked with anything like this. I think people know its the most powerful system. I think people know that people will figure out how to work with it, just like you figured out what 2 + 2 was, but it took you some time as a kid. Its like any other Gen that had these same problems. And the more advanced and great, the more of a learning curve is involved. And I think people know what all that combined will become. Its not hard to just think and open your eyes forward to see what is. Plus what is around the machine. No more 720 Tvs UNLESS in your back room. Time and people and culture will catch up to the PS3. The great thing the PS3 did, was start ahead of it. Knowing tech catches up fast.

MagnumSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 MagnumSoldier
Member since 2007 • 123 Posts

Don't know. Seems like ps3 and 360 got similar graphics when it comes to details.

But ps3 have handle more of it. Look at HS, Warhawk, Lair... the draw distance is better and ps3 still to have able to handle a lot more things happening in the background even though (some uneducated) fanboys keep saying ps3 has less memory... ha.

gamenux

Right now they are about equal but as time goes on I think it will get better for PS3, can't say about the Xbox but I am 90% sure about the PS3.