do people still play midnight club los angeles online?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by rahul_rul210 (995 posts) -

The topic says it all.

#2 Posted by JonnyEarthquake (770 posts) -

I scratched my disk in anger before I even got a chance to play it online. Damn, what a waste of 60 bucks...

#3 Posted by NoOne-NBA- (184 posts) -

Alot of people still play it.

If you are looking to play a particular game (capture the flag, etc...) there may not be anyone playing that.

Most people just enter a cruise session, and then play games and race from there.

#4 Posted by rahul_rul210 (995 posts) -

Alot of people still play it.

If you are looking to play a particular game (capture the flag, etc...) there may not be anyone playing that.

Most people just enter a cruise session, and then play games and race from there.

NoOne-NBA-
ok thx
#5 Posted by ENDOT12123 (1223 posts) -

no!! it dont work online :(

#6 Posted by rahul_rul210 (995 posts) -

ENDOT12123
wat do you mean
#7 Posted by ENDOT12123 (1223 posts) -

[QUOTE="ENDOT12123"]

rahul_rul210

wat do you mean

i mean its the only game i got that i cant connect to any online game for more than 5mins, (its mot my ps3/connection/game/disc or w/e u may wanna thro at me, iv googled the problem and im not the only 1) lol, its a sik game but the online is flawed

#8 Posted by YekDastan316 (707 posts) -

[QUOTE="rahul_rul210"][QUOTE="ENDOT12123"]

ENDOT12123

wat do you mean

i mean its the only game i got that i cant connect to any online game for more than 5mins, (its mot my ps3/connection/game/disc or w/e u may wanna thro at me, iv googled the problem and im not the only 1) lol, its a sik game but the online is flawed

i had the exact same problem. later found out it was not a game problem it was a router problem. if you keep getting disconnected from online that means u are using NAT 3 wich is to strict for online gaming. u have to port some stuff to change it from NAT 3 to NAT 2 or NAT 1. u may say well my other games work but some games are stricked for online gamin and some are not. either change the router or go to portforwarding.com use their instructions on how to port forward or go to your router settings and put the ps3 on DMZ

#9 Posted by BrideInDream (2262 posts) -
me :D