Dino crisis remake?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

supernintendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 supernintendo
Member since 2005 • 1634 Posts
dino crisis was a cool game. and a scary one if played at night. do you think it will ever be remade?
Jackman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Jackman1
Member since 2003 • 135 Posts
IF they made a dino crisis remake, and it was exclusive for PS3, I would HAVE to buy a PS3. I loved those games, that and MGS:4 would definitely make me buy the system.
Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Silent-Hal
Member since 2007 • 9795 Posts
I would definitely buy a new Dino Crisis game if Capcom ever decides to make another one (which it may not after the flop that was Dino Crisis 3). The first two games were a blast back in the day.
Coolboy420x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Coolboy420x
Member since 2004 • 2235 Posts
I was just thinking about Dino Crisis the other day. It'd be really cool if they made the same games but with PS3 graphics, and maybe combine all three of them on one Blu-Ray I'd definetely buy it day one. and it wouldnt be that difficult to make it happen, since they would reuse the dialouges, music, and same mechanics for the game. they would have to enhance the gameplay and the graphics, but it would be definetly sweet. Unfortunately, Dino crisis was made by Japanese developers that might not be in business anymore, but one can hope.
Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 Silent-Hal
Member since 2007 • 9795 Posts

I was just thinking about Dino Crisis the other day. It'd be really cool if they made the same games but with PS3 graphics, and maybe combine all three of them on one Blu-Ray I'd definetely buy it day one. and it wouldnt be that difficult to make it happen, since they would reuse the dialouges, music, and same mechanics for the game. they would have to enhance the gameplay and the graphics, but it would be definetly sweet. Unfortunately, Dino crisis was made by Japanese developers that might not be in business anymore, but one can hope.Coolboy420x

Dino Crisis is made by Capcom, the same company that makes Resident Evil >_>

Bubblehash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Bubblehash
Member since 2004 • 2914 Posts

dino crisis was a cool game. and a scary one if played at night. do you think it will ever be remade?supernintendo
STOOOOOPPPPP IIIITTTT NOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!! You are making me drool. :P

Seriously though. I would LOVE a remake. Would also like a new Vagrant Story game.

Avatar image for SherlockHolmes1
SherlockHolmes1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SherlockHolmes1
Member since 2008 • 137 Posts
Thanks for reminding me of Dino Crisis, great game that I would love to see remade.
Coolboy420x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Coolboy420x

[QUOTE="Coolboy420x"]I was just thinking about Dino Crisis the other day. It'd be really cool if they made the same games but with PS3 graphics, and maybe combine all three of them on one Blu-Ray I'd definetely buy it day one. and it wouldnt be that difficult to make it happen, since they would reuse the dialouges, music, and same mechanics for the game. they would have to enhance the gameplay and the graphics, but it would be definetly sweet. Unfortunately, Dino crisis was made by Japanese developers that might not be in business anymore, but one can hope.Silent-Hal

Dino Crisis is made by Capcom, the same company that makes Resident Evil >_>

I know but not every capcom game is made by the same directors or story writer, or gameplay designer.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c35826ea3913
deactivated-5c35826ea3913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#9 deactivated-5c35826ea3913
Member since 2004 • 5298 Posts

I would not buy a remake but I would buy a properly done sequel. The game was great the way it is. Don't spend resources redoing a game that's already been done. Do a sequel.

johnlennon28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 johnlennon28
Member since 2008 • 2158 Posts

I was just about to make the same topic, lol, yea I want dino crisis back but I hope they wouldnt do what they do with residnt evil turning it into kinda shooter like RE4 although I still like RE4 though but I want the same camera and movements mechanics like with the first three dino crisis and RE,

ow and I jst realized that Ive been whining about this camera movements ever since I join gamespot, I think its the reason why I joined this forum in the first place, to bring back the original style of those games, I get motion sickness lol

Coolboy420x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Coolboy420x

I was just about to make the same topic, lol, yea I want dino crisis back but I hope they wouldnt do what they do with residnt evil turning it into kinda shooter like RE4 although I still like RE4 though but I want the same camera and movements mechanics like with the first three dino crisis and RE,

ow and I jst realized that Ive been whining about this camera movements ever since I join gamespot, I think its the reason why I joined this forum in the first place, to bring back the original style of those games, I get motion sickness lol

johnlennon28
Tell me about it, whenever I played a FPS my head would go crazy and i'd get headaches as well, but somehow I started playing couple of FPS on the PS3 and the problem went away. It might have something to do with the 50" screen that I now play on. or I just got used to it, people say if you keep playing them over and over then you get used to it i guess. BTW did you know that Hideo Kojima gets Motion sickness as well, thats why we never have trouble playing an MGS game.
itwiz90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12 itwiz90
Member since 2003 • 3037 Posts
NOt a fan of Dino Wars. Not my cup of tea.
supernintendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 supernintendo
Member since 2005 • 1634 Posts
NOt a fan of Dino Wars. Not my cup of tea.itwiz90
dino wars?
Dante9916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#14 Dante9916
Member since 2006 • 203 Posts

Heh..Dino Crisis..

Dinos seems to be forgotten now..

At my youth they were the thing....Youth?Im 17...O well..

Oo maan how much i screamed when first raptor attacked :D

O well..I hope Dino Crisis 4.

johnlennon28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 johnlennon28
Member since 2008 • 2158 Posts
[QUOTE="johnlennon28"]

Coolboy420x

Tell me about it, whenever I played a FPS my head would go crazy and i'd get headaches as well, but somehow I started playing couple of FPS on the PS3 and the problem went away. It might have something to do with the 50" screen that I now play on. or I just got used to it, people say if you keep playing them over and over then you get used to it i guess. BTW did you know that Hideo Kojima gets Motion sickness as well, thats why we never have trouble playing an MGS game.

yea, I read about kojima having motion sickness, thats why us motion sickies guys need him to make games for us, lol, I still play cod4 tho, but only for 2 hrs max, then Ill have a quick break then go back playing, you can try to adjust the motion sensibility to 'low' but the fast players online would kick your arse but it reduces headaches