This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sushifishx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sushifishx
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

I Absolutely Love It....

Opinions?

get-ka12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 get-ka12
Member since 2009 • 1946 Posts
It's appealing and fun, but viciously difficult. I think I might try again later now that I got some feedback about it.
Avatar image for Javieralijandro
Javieralijandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Javieralijandro
Member since 2009 • 2667 Posts
its a legend of zelda on steriods, who doesnt like it.
LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#4 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
from what ive been able to play (i apparently got a defective copy and am waiting for a gs/eb in my area to get another), its been great. oftentimes, action rpg's forget the "action" part. its really not the case with demons souls. the combat system is deep and a lot of fun. the rpg aspects of being able to play how i like and upgrade my character are fun as well. now if only that game will come in again so i can really dig in...
Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts

id like to get this game but the what i hear about the diffuculty puts me off. i hate games that are to hard. i get frustrated and that just kills the fun for me.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts

I'm not to happy with it right now becauseI've been waiting 20 minutes for someone who's alive to summon me so I can beat a level.

Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Texas2089
Member since 2003 • 16490 Posts

I just beat Phalanx and it felt so rewarding. My first 2 times I played the game I spent 3 hours (hour and half each time) just dying, only to die again before collecting my souls both times so I stopped. I decided today I was going to finish it up, and I went in and tore it up this time. The only time I died today on my way was because I smashed the boulder trap to kill all the guys on the bridge before the dragon part, but I was standing in front of it :P I got back to that part, picked up my souls, smashed it from the side this time, and made through the rest of the level fine and beat Phalanx first try. I'm feeling pretty proud right now. This game is great, but hella hard.

-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -Oath
Member since 2008 • 8014 Posts

I love it too. I cant put it down.

Im at the last area, the Valley of Defilement!

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

I just beat Phalanx and it felt so rewarding. My first 2 times I played the game I spent 3 hours (hour and half each time) just dying, only to die again before collecting my souls both times so I stopped. I decided today I was going to finish it up, and I went in and tore it up this time. The only time I died today on my way was because I smashed the boulder trap to kill all the guys on the bridge before the dragon part, but I was standing in front of it :P I got back to that part, picked up my souls, smashed it from the side this time, and made through the rest of the level fine and beat Phalanx first try. I'm feeling pretty proud right now. This game is great, but hella hard.

Texas2089
I just beat the Phalanx right now as well first try luckily. This was my second day on the first level. This game is really hard but it is rewarding when you beat a demon.
pretzelmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 pretzelmeister
Member since 2005 • 1414 Posts
The best game i've played all gen. It took me over 120 hours to get everything, but I still keep coming back for the excellent online system.
oblivmasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 oblivmasta
Member since 2006 • 253 Posts

my XBOX just broke on me, the next day? demons souls is released... so i dust off my ps3 and go find a copy at blockbuster (very rare to find) ahha. and i havent played any other game since its release. its so addicting. and i love a good rpg. cant put it down. only wish i wouldnt slam into the ground when i roll with heavy armor :(

Laxer04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Laxer04
Member since 2008 • 1256 Posts

i am addicted to this game. it is the best rpg ive played in a long, long time. everything about this game is awesome and the online is phenomenol. the only reason im not playing it right now is because monday night football is on. lol

Doomtime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Doomtime
Member since 2004 • 4282 Posts
I thought there was a dedicated Demon's Souls board? There are like 10 topics a day on this game. Yes the game is awesome, but where's the regulation!
get-ka12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 get-ka12

I thought there was a dedicated Demon's Souls board? There are like 10 topics a day on this game. Yes the game is awesome, but where's the regulation!Doomtime

The game is revolutionary and rare with its unforgiving nature, so it should be expected that it will be talked about quite a bit.

Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Texas2089
Member since 2003 • 16490 Posts
[QUOTE="Texas2089"]

muller39
I just beat the Phalanx right now as well first try luckily. This was my second day on the first level. This game is really hard but it is rewarding when you beat a demon.

Agreed. Can't wait to tackle some more demons :D
Sushifishx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Sushifishx
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

LOL

That happened To Me Last Night...

LAst Saturday i Spent All Day And Last Night I Finally Prevailed!

Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#17 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

My thoughts? Fantastic RPG.

Every PS3 owner should try it out, it's not as difficult as media makes it out to be. It's tough but fare in many aspects. Once you learn how the game mechanics operate (which requires dying quite a bit) the game becomes addictive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
deactivated-5bc291bf3d647

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
Member since 2009 • 6466 Posts
i wish there was a trophy for finishing the game without dieing....
get-ka12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 get-ka12
Saying it is not difficult is a blatant lie. Of course the game is difficult, it's doable and people manage to beat it, but to deny the difficulty is like saying "Yeah, grad school was a piece of cake."
SRTtoZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SRTtoZ
Member since 2009 • 4800 Posts

Put it this way. I bought UC2, Fallout 3 GOTY and Demons souls...and the only one thats OPEN is Demon's Souls.

GingerDeadMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 GingerDeadMan
Member since 2009 • 807 Posts

There are things I love about the game but there are plenty of things I hate about it. All in all it's a pretty good game.

FreshDimSum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 FreshDimSum
Member since 2008 • 605 Posts
its an amazing game but very unforgiving. i dont like the fact that if u die, u gotta start the entire stage ALL OVER AGAIN with the enemies resetted. also for future improvements, i wish they would make it so you can summon players to your world from the begining instead of near a boss area and maybe incorporate an advance class tier.