defective controller

This topic is locked from further discussion.

razorsedge678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 razorsedge678
Member since 2004 • 7918 Posts
if i got a ps3 about a week ago at walmart and the controller is broken (not to pieces, just some buttons dont work) for whatever reason, what would be the return policy for that? could i just get a new controller or would they want the whole ps3 back?
RockmanSRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 RockmanSRD
Member since 2004 • 5067 Posts

if i got a ps3 about a week ago at walmart and the controller is broken (not to pieces, just some buttons dont work) for whatever reason, what would be the return policy for that? could i just get a new controller or would they want the whole ps3 back?razorsedge678

By "whatever reason", do you mean you know why some of the buttons don't work?

PS3 controllers are extremely resilient and well-made, so I don't know. Usually, Walmart is so concerned with keeping custoemrs they'll do just about anything as far as returns go, but I'm just not sure.

hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts

Walmarts are really nice for these things. You could actually return a game from GameStop/EB to walmart, and even without a receipt, some of them give you a refund.

Silly walmart :P

razorsedge678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 razorsedge678
Member since 2004 • 7918 Posts

they need to see my ps3 and everything...plus i lost my reciept

sooo what im gonna do is, i needed a second controller anyways, so im gonna buy one, then put my broken one in the package and return it saying it was defective with that receipt. bingo bango.

Mike_1511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Mike_1511
Member since 2003 • 265 Posts
buy a controller and put the broken on in back in the package and return it, hell when the dual shock 3 came out i bought 4 controller and switched them all :P