Decided to get either the Asian or Korean version of Demons Souls

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Timberwolf5578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Timberwolf5578
Member since 2008 • 311 Posts

I don't see the point in waiting till October to buy it. Especially since the Asian and Korean versions have full English option. I think the Japanese version is only partly English though. Anyways, I am not going to be playing this game online, so it doesn't make any sense for me to wait for the US version. And there's something cooler about getting an imported version of a game

Can't wait to get it!! The youtube videos of it look awesome. It looks like a modern fully 3D Diablo game. AWESOME!!

blabbyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 blabbyboy
Member since 2008 • 2614 Posts
[QUOTE="Timberwolf5578"]

I don't see the point in waiting till October to buy it. Especially since the Asian and Korean versions have full English option. I think the Japanese version is only partly English though. Anyways, I am not going to be playing this game online, so it doesn't make any sense for me to wait for the US version. And there's something cooler about getting an imported version of a game

Can't wait to get it!! The youtube videos of it look awesome. It looks like a modern fully 3D Diablo game. AWESOME!!

You had to post this on forums? I think thats why they made blogs.
amirsafar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 amirsafar
Member since 2005 • 1349 Posts

cool, i was thinking about doing that, but i have many games to play at the moment

Avatar image for PreparationH123
PreparationH123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PreparationH123
Member since 2009 • 415 Posts
I did this. it shipped out last monday so i'm expecting it tomorrow. can't farkin wait. Also, even if you do play online apparently theirs no headset communication so you won't here a bunch of asian talk. You can leave messages for other players to find or people can leave you some so u can findem, they are a set of pre set messages. So if they leave it on the ground in ***. it will appear to you in english. I went through the same thought process and this is why I'm also having it shipped to me.
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
I'm waiting for the deluxe edition. :P
Eazy1891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Eazy1891
Member since 2009 • 3089 Posts

asian....its mainly english...

Eazy1891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Eazy1891
Member since 2009 • 3089 Posts

but just wait show some patience geez...

Avatar image for PreparationH123
PreparationH123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PreparationH123
Member since 2009 • 415 Posts
why wait it's the same game...
Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts

Korea is a country in Asia, TC. Korean = Asian. You're doing it wrong.

Some-Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 Some-Mist
Member since 2009 • 5631 Posts

Timberwolf5578

Well, you get a strategy guide with the north american release if you decide to buy the deluxe version.
Also, you will be stuck on the asian servers and not able to play with people on the u.s. servers.
I'm buying a North American version of the game anyways. I feel like with the asian version I got a head start, and when I got my copy (early march) there wasn't even an announcement about a NA release.

If I were you I woulda just waited, but I personally don't have a problem buying a 2nd copy of the game. It's probably my favorite so far this gen.

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts

Korea is a country in Asia, TC. Korean = Asian. You're doing it wrong.Shad0ki11

What's your point? There's still a korean version of the game, an asian version and a japanese version. The asian and korean version are not the same.

Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts

[QUOTE="Shad0ki11"]Korea is a country in Asia, TC. Korean = Asian. You're doing it wrong.nethernova

What's your point? There's still a korean version of the game, an asian version and a japanese version. The asian and korean version are not the same.

I stand by my words. >_>