dead rising???????????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

chanceman92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 chanceman92
Member since 2004 • 1928 Posts
You know how you guys are saying we are losing exclusives for more money then why wont dead rising come to the ps3 that game looks sooo good
lusitanogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 lusitanogamer
Member since 2006 • 9338 Posts
Why not Lost Planet too? This production costs excuse is not convincing me. I say Microsoft is putting a lot of money in Capcom's pockets.
O_Rly_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 O_Rly_FTW
Member since 2005 • 2068 Posts
We already got Rainbow 6: Vegas from them, that is what I want. I love that game so much.
Shugo129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Shugo129
Member since 2004 • 579 Posts

Why not Lost Planet too? This production costs excuse is not convincing me. I say Microsoft is putting a lot of money in Capcom's pockets.lusitanogamer

kind of agree with what you are saying if Capcom's makeing Ps3 games go multiplatform but why not their 360 games?

lennygundam14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lennygundam14
Member since 2004 • 827 Posts
its quite obvious that they're getting payed by microsoft
donmohsin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 donmohsin
Member since 2003 • 1083 Posts
I have Dead Rising and have played the Lost Planet demo. Trust me, your not missing a thing. Both provide a very dull gameplay experience.
TheYellowYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TheYellowYeti
Member since 2006 • 438 Posts

We already got Rainbow 6: Vegas from them, that is what I want. I love that game so much.O_Rly_FTW

that game is SO SICK, i've been playing my friend's ebox 360 version, can't wait for that game

setyono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 setyono
Member since 2006 • 672 Posts
I have Dead Rising and have played the Lost Planet demo. Trust me, your not missing a thing. Both provide a very dull gameplay experience.donmohsin
yap, agree. I rent Dead Rising before, and after killing a couple of zombies and running here and there, I got bored. Wasted my rental money....
Cap_n_Crunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Cap_n_Crunch
Member since 2004 • 492 Posts

I have Dead Rising and have played the Lost Planet demo. Trust me, your not missing a thing. Both provide a very dull gameplay experience.donmohsin

HOLY CRAP, I couldn't agree more.

Honestly Dead Rising is the biggest let down I've have with a game in years. I bought it day of release and played it for maybe 2 solid days and have not touched it since. It is the epitome of repetition. The game-play is very, very dull. The LAST thing the PS3 needs right now is that pile of crap. The game sucks, plain and simple, leave this game out of the PS3 equation and move on. 

chanceman92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 chanceman92
Member since 2004 • 1928 Posts

[QUOTE="donmohsin"]I have Dead Rising and have played the Lost Planet demo. Trust me, your not missing a thing. Both provide a very dull gameplay experience.Cap_n_Crunch

Honestly Dead Rising is the biggest let down I've have with a game in years. I bought it day of release and played it for maybe 2 solid days and have not touched it since. It is the epitome of repetition. The game-play is very, very dull. The LAST thing the PS3 needs right now is that pile of crap. The game sucks, plain and simple, leave this game out of the PS3 equation and move on.

I feel better now :D
donmohsin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 donmohsin
Member since 2003 • 1083 Posts

[QUOTE="donmohsin"]I have Dead Rising and have played the Lost Planet demo. Trust me, your not missing a thing. Both provide a very dull gameplay experience.Cap_n_Crunch

Whats worse is that I bought the Limited Edition.
liquid_sleep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 liquid_sleep
Member since 2004 • 97 Posts

Well Capcom is all about the money. Once PS3 has a large enough install base & the time is right, I wouldn't bet money against PS3 ports being done.

Dead Rising & Lost Planet are two great new IP's for Capcom. It'd be stupid for them not to bring those IP's to as many platforms as possible, in some form or another. 

Unless of course the internetz rumourz are true & MS buys Capcom. C'est la vie.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14833 Posts
We already got Rainbow 6: Vegas from them, that is what I want. I love that game so much.O_Rly_FTW
rainbow six vegas was developed by ubisoft not capcom
rooster2991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#14 rooster2991
Member since 2007 • 293 Posts
wow you guys have some strong opinions i would actually love to see dead rising or lost planet on the ps3.  Why not?  Its not like theyre BAD games, they are ok games that owuld sell well and make the company some cassh, i really hope they go mulitplat
SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14833 Posts
i don't care for lost planet, but i hope dead rising makes its way to the ps3, i love that game
Baller91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Baller91
Member since 2007 • 437 Posts

[QUOTE="lusitanogamer"]Why not Lost Planet too? This production costs excuse is not convincing me. I say Microsoft is putting a lot of money in Capcom's pockets.Shugo129

kind of agree with what you are saying if Capcom's makeing Ps3 games go multiplatform but why not their 360 games?

Yeah i know wat u mean