This topic is locked from further discussion.

Aonoexorcist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Aonoexorcist
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Did anybody get the DCUO I played it and that game is fun
Avatar image for deactivated-638d165ba095d
deactivated-638d165ba095d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-638d165ba095d
Member since 2002 • 753 Posts
Yes it is and I plan on paying the $15 a month now that I played it for free.
Oniresurrect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#3 Oniresurrect
Member since 2003 • 968 Posts

I tried it out but all in all I cannot get back in to playing an MMO.

I do find it really fun to run around the city so far and the girlfriend seems to have fun with it too. Don't think I will be paying to play any time soon though.

undeadgoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 undeadgoon
Member since 2006 • 706 Posts

Yea i dl'ed it and i have spent more time making char than anything else atm..

Maybe when all these great games stop coming out ill get a chance to see what the gameplay is like....lol

(I guess they fixed most of the probs from the beta... right?)

AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts

i tried it for free for a hour or so and subscribed instantly for 3 months to have loads of character slots, if it would not be free i didnt even try it at all, iguess the fact that i subribed to a free gameexplains the quality/fun of the game itself

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

It required too much space so I dumped it. And honestly, it's a baiting offer. They cap your character at some ridiculous level like 20, which you will reach pretty fast, and then it's time to pay up or you get nothing further.

jnjreams76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 jnjreams76
Member since 2008 • 770 Posts

It required too much space so I dumped it. And honestly, it's a baiting offer. They cap your character at some ridiculous level like 20, which you will reach pretty fast, and then it's time to pay up or you get nothing further.

MonkeySpot
the max level cap is easy to reach as well. that's my major gripe with the game. I purchased at launch, maxed out a couple characters quickly and that was that. fun game for a while though...
AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts

[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

jnjreams76

the max level cap is easy to reach as well. that's my major gripe with the game. I purchased at launch, maxed out a couple characters quickly and that was that. fun game for a while though...

you are supoosed to play with multiple characters and that takes some time level up each , also the game basically only starts after reaching 30 as many modes unlock there and you can start to play also PVP without being crushed

TheTenth10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 TheTenth10
Member since 2006 • 3087 Posts

I played since the beta, then got the free month and the free month due to the PSN shortage and got the platinum during this month.

Done all the main character driven stories and most of side missions. The story is very good, with linked story arcs, having spoken mission instructions is very immersive and zones are varied enough. A mechanic I liked is that you can several missions at the same site (kill 10 mutated, get back 5 documents, save 5 people), you just have to have the missions activated, which is easy as the NPCs have a color column to see them from far away.

The big lack in this game is communication. Using the virtual keyboard is difficult and slow, so even finding a pickup team is very difficult.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

interests me but £15 a month is steep, and not worth it, esp when you have the internet to pay on top bills to pay a house to pay for, i can think of better ways to spend 15 a month than on a game what i'll enjoy but only play now again and if u can max out ur character to easily what is the point in it, and then scam u after so u can keep going.

destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts

I hated it. Terrible, terrible game.