This topic is locked from further discussion.

randino84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 randino84
Member since 2009 • 457 Posts

just curious y i dont see many threads talking bout this game. it is coming out in like a month so i figured it would get tons of hype by now. i for one am super excited to play it, but what about everyone else? are any of u gunna buy this game when it comes out?

amsfm6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 amsfm6
Member since 2009 • 2777 Posts

I'll be playing Bayonetta.

Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
It got lost in the Bayonetta/God of War III/ Dante's Inferno hypefest.
randino84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 randino84

amsfm6

Is that y no ones talking about darksider? that game looks pretty epic but i like how darksiders is blending a bunch of diffrent gameplay elements together instead of being just straight up over the top action all the time.

amsfm6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 amsfm6

[QUOTE="amsfm6"]

randino84

Is that y no ones talking about darksider? that game looks pretty epic but i like how darksiders is blending a bunch of diffrent gameplay elements together instead of being just straight up over the top action all the time.

Darksiders just seems to be a bit of an unknown. New developer, without a proven track record = wait for reviews.

randino84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 randino84

[QUOTE="randino84"]

[QUOTE="amsfm6"]

amsfm6

Darksiders just seems to be a bit of an unknown. New developer, without a proven track record = wait for reviews.

yea thats a smart approach, i just tend to go with what i see in previews and such and if im drawn to it 9 times outta 10 it turns out i love the game when i buy it. the last game i was this excited with was Batman AA and that turned out great so heres hoping that darksiders is just as great =)

marcl18123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 marcl18123
Member since 2006 • 2050 Posts
I've been watching Darksiders for awhile now, im more interested in it then most games coming out around that time, zedla gameplay with DMC inspired action sounds nice to me.
randino84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 randino84

I've been watching Darksiders for awhile now, im more interested in it then most games coming out around that time, zedla gameplay with DMC inspired action sounds nice to me.marcl18123

yea i know it just seems so awesome how there mixing action, adventure, and puzzle elements together in this game. i find the the art direction and the way u can upgrade all ur gear cool too :D

Avatar image for paperdollparade
paperdollparade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 paperdollparade
Member since 2007 • 1915 Posts
It got lost in the Bayonetta/God of War III/ Dante's Inferno hypefest. Flame_Blade88
^this I've known the name for a while, but I didn't really know anything about the game. I just saw some gameplay clips and it looks like it will be fun, I just don't know when/how I'll be able to get any of these games.
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
Darksiders just seems to be a bit of an unknown. New developer, without a proven track record = wait for reviews.amsfm6
Pretty much sums up my point of view.
randino84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 randino84

o well seems like theirs not much love for darksiders. thats pretty disappointing =(

marcl18123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 marcl18123
Member since 2006 • 2050 Posts
its because this gen is almost nothing but sequels, so everyone is scared to buy something new, it was the same thing for borderlands.
Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

Darksiders deserves more hype than Dante's Inferno.

DI's getting all the hype lately because of the resemblance of the game to GOW.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

If the reviews are good then I'll perhaps give it a looksie after I finish Bayonetta. It intrigues me though.

amsfm6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 amsfm6

Darksiders deserves more hype than Dante's Inferno.

DI's getting all the hype lately because of the resemblance of the game to GOW.

Gxgear

Plus THQ doesn't exactly have the strongest marketing team behind them (at least compared to EA and Sony)

Totalgym9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Totalgym9000
Member since 2009 • 1456 Posts
I preordered darksiders, it looks great cant wait for it, DI looks like a poor mans god of war, Looks like a high rez ps2 game even god of war 2 looks better than DI
canoecamue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 canoecamue
Member since 2004 • 709 Posts

just curious y i dont see many threads talking bout this game. it is coming out in like a month so i figured it would get tons of hype by now. i for one am super excited to play it, but what about everyone else? are any of u gunna buy this game when it comes out?

randino84
Because with Bayonetta releasing on the same date, every penis and their dog will exclaim Bayonetta is better. Tho if given a chance they will realize this is a sleeper hit. No offense to bayonetta, as a matter of fact I will own both of these. But all I see are people hating on Darksiders due to the proximity of the release dates. Zelda + One of the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse + Joe Madeura = Goodness. Now ill return to only reading posts and not replying. :P
canoecamue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 canoecamue

randino84

Because with Bayonetta releasing on the same date, every penis and their dog will exclaim Bayonetta is better. Tho if given a chance they will realize this is a sleeper hit. No offense to bayonetta, as a matter of fact I will own both of these. But all I see are people hating on Darksiders due to the proximity of the release dates.

Zelda + One of the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse + Joe Madeura = Goodness.

Now ill return to only reading posts and not replying. :P

onlinejake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 onlinejake
Member since 2009 • 346 Posts

[QUOTE="randino84"]

canoecamue

Because with Bayonetta releasing on the same date, every penis and their dog will exclaim Bayonetta is better. Tho if given a chance they will realize this is a sleeper hit. No offense to bayonetta, as a matter of fact I will own both of these. But all I see are people hating on Darksiders due to the proximity of the release dates. Zelda + One of the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse + Joe Madeura = Goodness. Now ill return to only reading posts and not replying. :P

I played demo for Bayonetta and found it to be awful. (imo)

I'm going to pre-order darksiders cause it looks really good.

canoecamue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 canoecamue

o well seems like theirs not much love for darksiders. thats pretty disappointing =(

randino84
That is what Ive said in every Darksiders vs Bayonetta thread, if Vigil pulls and epic failure due to lack of support, **** will hit the fan in all those "Wow Darksiders is really good, how come nobody has played this?" threads. Finally ill have a purpose @ gamespot!
canoecamue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 canoecamue

WAR

WAR

cwhit39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 cwhit39
Member since 2009 • 78 Posts

I can't wait to get it, I think it is going to knock your shoes and socks off.

Sheena321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Sheena321
Member since 2006 • 7489 Posts
cant wait to play it, most likely gonna be a day 1 purchase for me.
dimis_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 dimis_
Member since 2008 • 413 Posts

The game's basic premise is very interesting, but i hate the character's design. He looks like a bouncerin front ofa club. I like my heroes agile-looking! (Captain America rather than the Hulk!)

randino84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 randino84

well it seems their are some out their that do share my optimism for this game thats great :D

randino84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 randino84

WAR

WAR

canoecamue

What issssss it gooood for? ABSOULUTLY EVERYTHING :D

War, war never changes -_-

LOLz just had to share that

canoecamue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 canoecamue

[QUOTE="canoecamue"]

WAR

WAR

randino84

What issssss it gooood for? ABSOULUTLY EVERYTHING :D

War, war never changes -_-

LOLz just had to share that

Lol

fatooosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 866

#28 fatooosh
Member since 2009 • 979 Posts

1-darksiders

2-gow 3 = dante

3-bayoneta

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 raven_squad
That art suppsed to be in favor of us buying Darksiders? Looks clunky and silly to me...
lusitanogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lusitanogamer
Member since 2006 • 9338 Posts
Darksiders is a wait and see kind of game. It looks really promising, but i'm not convinced yet. I need some reviews to make a decision, a demo would help too.
canoecamue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 canoecamue
That art suppsed to be in favor of us buying Darksiders? Looks clunky and silly to me...raven_squad
That art is for those who can recognize art. I could care less if you buy it or not. Madureira revolutionized North American comics with his manga inspired artwork.
canoecamue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 canoecamue

More unprofessional artwork..mad

XtcmeLS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 XtcmeLS
Member since 2009 • 106 Posts

[QUOTE="canoecamue"][QUOTE="randino84"]

onlinejake

I played demo for Bayonetta and found it to be awful. (imo)

I'm going to pre-order darksiders cause it looks really good.

Me too, Im like wtf, i guess that genre of game isnt my cup of tea.

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 raven_squad
[QUOTE="raven_squad"]That art suppsed to be in favor of us buying Darksiders? Looks clunky and silly to me...canoecamue
That art is for those who can recognize art. I could care less if you buy it or not. Madureira revolutionized North American comics with his manga inspired artwork.

All in the opinion of the viewer. Trust me, your ability to recognize "art" is no more keen then mine. I'm not denying that it's art, I'm merely stating my opinion that it looks terrible. The marvel characters you posted look better, but the Darksiders characters are completely unappealing looking.
minionofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 minionofgotham
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
this and bayoneta will keep me busy till dantes inferno, then that will keep me busy till god of war 3 which im dying to play
canoecamue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 canoecamue
[QUOTE="canoecamue"][QUOTE="raven_squad"]That art suppsed to be in favor of us buying Darksiders? Looks clunky and silly to me...raven_squad

All in the opinion of the viewer. Trust me, your ability to recognize "art" is no more keen then mine. I'm not denying that it's art, I'm merely stating my opinion that it looks terrible. The marvel characters you posted look better, but the Darksiders characters are completely unappealing looking.

I swear you have a vendetta against this game. Every thread with a Darksiders title has you posting that its crap and has an unknown publisher, does it stem from Bayonetta having the same release date? I dont get it, the premise alone for this game warrants a purchase..
canoecamue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 canoecamue
[QUOTE="amsfm6"]

_Telimtor_
i'm straight, so i'll be playing Darksiders...

LOL I like the cut of your jib..