Dante's Inferno Demo??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Patriot298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Patriot298
Member since 2006 • 1187 Posts

Wasn't the demo suppose to have been out by today? I wanna play this demo so bad!!!

NightmareCV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 NightmareCV
Member since 2007 • 440 Posts
The PS Store hasn't updates yet. When it does the demo will be there.
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
jeez give it sometime, we go through this every single week lol, a thread always pop up. u need to wait till 5 pm and after thats when they update it.......did anyone notice that the xbox is gettin the demo around the 24th of this month? and ps3 gettin it today, thats kinda weird lol
Patriot298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Patriot298
Member since 2006 • 1187 Posts

jeez give it sometime, we go through this every single week lol, a thread always pop up. u need to wait till 5 pm and after thats when they update it.......did anyone notice that the xbox is gettin the demo around the 24th of this month? and ps3 gettin it today, thats kinda weird lolJoKeR_421

Ha ha..lol I wanna stick a cross in the devils rear and destroy him!!! ;) Go to Hell with the power of the cross and kill that sucker!!! lol

newhighscore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 newhighscore
Member since 2008 • 2037 Posts

i dont have online so i have to wait til next year to play it! im dying to know how it is though. im sure therell be a thread later lettin me know though...

Arctic_Grillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Arctic_Grillz
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts

i dont have online so i have to wait til next year to play it! im dying to know how it is though. im sure therell be a thread later lettin me know though...

newhighscore
Im curious, why dont you have online?
garaa2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 garaa2007
Member since 2006 • 829 Posts
jeez give it sometime, we go through this every single week lol, a thread always pop up. u need to wait till 5 pm and after thats when they update it.......did anyone notice that the xbox is gettin the demo around the 24th of this month? and ps3 gettin it today, thats kinda weird lolJoKeR_421
Yea it's weird , they have to wait two week to get the demo , we get to play dante's inferno and GOW III demo take that 360 fan boys , mouhahahahaha.
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JoKeR_421
[QUOTE="JoKeR_421"]jeez give it sometime, we go through this every single week lol, a thread always pop up. u need to wait till 5 pm and after thats when they update it.......did anyone notice that the xbox is gettin the demo around the 24th of this month? and ps3 gettin it today, thats kinda weird lolgaraa2007
Yea it's weird , they have to wait two week to get the demo , we get to play dante's inferno and GOW III demo take that 360 fan boys , mouhahahahaha.

i mean it really is a shock to me, used to be the other way around with certain demos, oh well thats good, cuz i been waiting on this game since i heard about it, and i get to play the demo today ohh man wat a day to be a rpud ps3 owner lol
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JoKeR_421

[QUOTE="JoKeR_421"]jeez give it sometime, we go through this every single week lol, a thread always pop up. u need to wait till 5 pm and after thats when they update it.......did anyone notice that the xbox is gettin the demo around the 24th of this month? and ps3 gettin it today, thats kinda weird lolPatriot298

Ha ha..lol I wanna stick a cross in the devils rear and destroy him!!! ;) Go to Hell with the power of the cross and kill that sucker!!! lol

yea i know wat u mean, i am very excited about this game and the demo made me more happy that we gettin it t0day
Arctic_Grillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Arctic_Grillz
[QUOTE="garaa2007"][QUOTE="JoKeR_421"]jeez give it sometime, we go through this every single week lol, a thread always pop up. u need to wait till 5 pm and after thats when they update it.......did anyone notice that the xbox is gettin the demo around the 24th of this month? and ps3 gettin it today, thats kinda weird lolJoKeR_421

i mean it really is a shock to me, used to be the other way around with certain demos, oh well thats good, cuz i been waiting on this game since i heard about it, and i get to play the demo today ohh man wat a day to be a rpud ps3 owner lol

Not only we're getting the Demo early but we also get to have some Cool bonus features on the standard edition, I wonder what Sony fed to EA lol.
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JoKeR_421
[QUOTE="Arctic_Grillz"][QUOTE="JoKeR_421"][QUOTE="garaa2007"] Yea it's weird , they have to wait two week to get the demo , we get to play dante's inferno and GOW III demo take that 360 fan boys , mouhahahahaha.

Not only we're getting the Demo early but we also get to have some Cool bonus features on the standard edition, I wonder what Sony fed to EA lol.

wat u mean by that? maybe thats why we gettin the demo early lol sony and EA doin somethin special, is there a special edition of the game or just standard one with some bonus stuff and extra added stuff like u mentioned?
newhighscore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 newhighscore
Member since 2008 • 2037 Posts

[QUOTE="newhighscore"]

Arctic_Grillz

Im curious, why dont you have online?

i live in a warehouse comverted to an apartment. its not cable ready, therefore no net. i know its a drawback. im working on wireless in the near future though.

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

Patience young grasshopper it will be here sooner than you know it.

Arctic_Grillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Arctic_Grillz

[QUOTE="Arctic_Grillz"][QUOTE="JoKeR_421"] i mean it really is a shock to me, used to be the other way around with certain demos, oh well thats good, cuz i been waiting on this game since i heard about it, and i get to play the demo today ohh man wat a day to be a rpud ps3 owner lolJoKeR_421

wat u mean by that? maybe thats why we gettin the demo early lol sony and EA doin somethin special, is there a special edition of the game or just standard one with some bonus stuff and extra added stuff like u mentioned?

Its called Divine "Edition which" will be priced the same as the Standard edition.

-It will have the Divine Cover edition( Im too lazy to link)

-Developer Commentaries -Wayne Barlowe Digital artbook

-Game sound track

-Digital version of the complete long fellow translation of Dante Alighieri's inferno

So it'll be a win win situation for ps3 owners...must well get the Divine edition instead of the standard.

and GameStop will include a cool Dante figurine for pre-orders.