Damn, missed out on Resogun and others !

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Carl_W21 (2021 posts) -

I have PS+, did not realize you could put PS4 games in cart without owning one and have them in download list till later !

Anyways I got this months PS Plus content for PS4 for when I get one, but damn I have missed out on Dec/Jan/Feb/Mar !!!

#2 Posted by Lhomity (496 posts) -

If you don't have a Vita yet, you can save the Vita games to your download list too. It's a pretty sweet deal, as it gives you an instant library of games to play when you buy the system later on.

Resogun is definitely worth a purchase when you do get around to buying a PS4. It's an excellent game, and worth every single penny.

#3 Posted by marcheegsr (3113 posts) -

One of the good things of ps plus. Now you know. I still have games that I need to download from ps plus that were free 2 years ago.

#4 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@Carl_W21: You should seriously get Resogun

#5 Posted by BattleSpectre (7989 posts) -

Outlast is worth it's full price tag, and some.

#6 Posted by MarcRecon (7789 posts) -

@BattleSpectre:

Totally agree!!!

#7 Posted by Carl_W21 (2021 posts) -

@Lhomity said:

If you don't have a Vita yet, you can save the Vita games to your download list too. It's a pretty sweet deal, as it gives you an instant library of games to play when you buy the system later on.

Resogun is definitely worth a purchase when you do get around to buying a PS4. It's an excellent game, and worth every single penny.

Hopefully they put it back on :(