COD4 unable to connect to host!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

stevemanu10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 stevemanu10
Member since 2008 • 359 Posts

Ok whenever I try to join anyone's party or I try to join someones party it just says unable to connect to host!!!

This is very annoying as I can't play with my friends!!!

I know its probably my connection. But for the purpose of this thread could you please rule out that.

Is there anything else it could be??

Thanks in advance

SonyMarksman70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SonyMarksman70
Member since 2008 • 1628 Posts

Ok whenever I try to join anyone's party or I try to join someones party it just says unable to connect to host!!!

I know its probably my connection. But for the purpose of this thread could you please rule out that.

Thanks in advance

stevemanu10
Na, it's because you didn't reply on time, they probably send it while your on a game, but it doesn't show it until your back to the lobby.
stevemanu10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 stevemanu10
Member since 2008 • 359 Posts
[QUOTE="stevemanu10"]

Thanks in advance

SonyMarksman70

Na, it's because you didn't reply on time, they probably send it while your on a game, but it doesn't show it until your back to the lobby.

No i dont think thats it because I was on the phone to my friend step by step when he was in inviting me into his party and he never went into a match but it still said unable to connect to host

Norty2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Norty2
Member since 2008 • 126 Posts
That happens a lot just try it a couple times or reverse you invite him:D
jamiem13579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 jamiem13579
Member since 2008 • 62 Posts

i get this problem alo now, i had to change my port settings so that i could play mgo and tbh i was disapointed with it just to let you know, then when i went back on cod4 i had problems connecting with friends when i tried to invite them to my party or when they invited me to theres. it came up with the message cannot connect with host.

my advise would be to mess around with your port settings a bit or change them to the same ones as your friends are on. i am not actually sure it will work but i am pretty certain it is to do with your port settings. good lluck!!!!!!

try it out !!!!!!

:)