CoD4 Noob question please help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

junkai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 junkai
Member since 2004 • 42 Posts

how can i create a match online? i can only find game and private match but how can i be the host?

thanks

LtColJaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 LtColJaxson
Member since 2005 • 3233 Posts

how can i create a match online? i can only find game and private match but how can i be the host?

thanks

junkai

Sometimes when you press Find A Game, it will join a room with no one in it. This way you will be host. You then have to wait for people to join.

You can't make your own game for online though. You can only do custom matches in the Private Match tab.

junkai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 junkai

thanks man

i just wanted to know cause sometimes it takes ages to get into a game... i dont know if its just me but are u experiencing the same problems? other times its great but most of the times it takes way too long... and i hate when the host leaves after one game....

LtColJaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 LtColJaxson
Member since 2005 • 3233 Posts

thanks man

i just wanted to know cause sometimes it takes ages to get into a game... i dont know if its just me but are u experiencing the same problems? other times its great but most of the times it takes way too long... and i hate when the host leaves after one game....

junkai

Today and yesterday the servers have been down. You may get in sometimes, but it will be very laggy.

Wait till the servers are back up again. Or send me a friends invite PSN ID: Jaxson06 and we can play a private match. I can invite a bunch of people in too.

But yeah, the servers are down at the moment. I'll be on at 10PM EST. 2 hours from now.

hilltops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hilltops
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts

everybodys having troubles..

*1000th Post*

junkai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 junkai
yo ive just added you on PSN
wwedx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 wwedx
Member since 2006 • 2014 Posts
[QUOTE="junkai"]

thanks man

LtColJaxson

Today and yesterday the servers have been down. You may get in sometimes, but it will be very laggy.

Wait till the servers are back up again. Or send me a friends invite PSN ID: Jaxson06 and we can play a private match. I can invite a bunch of people in too.

But yeah, the servers are down at the moment. I'll be on at 10PM EST. 2 hours from now.

why does this have to happen the day im getting the game
-oG-ShAdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#9 -oG-ShAdY
Member since 2006 • 1385 Posts

CAN ANY 1 HELP ME!!!??

BASICALLY I WANT TO PLAY A PRIVATE GAME ONLINE...BUT I WANT MY FRIEND AND HIS BROTHER TO PLAY ASWELL.I KNOW YOU CAN ONLY PLAY SINGLE PLAYER ONLINE...BUT IVE HEARD THAT YOU CAN PLAY TWO ONLINE IN A PRIVATE MATCH...CAN ANY1 TELL ME HOW TO DO IT >???????????? CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS

billyarshad

First of all, NEVER and I mean NEVER use caps like that EVER! (You will get modded) Second, that's very easy. Go to multiplayer, then select spilt-screen. As long as you have 3 controllers synced with the PS3 you can 3-player spilt-screen with your friend and his brother. And again... leave the caps out please.

P.S. I'm anticipating a follow up question. First you press "X" when it asks you to join. Then, your friends. Actually, the order doesn't matter since you will be placed in the slot according to which slot a controller is listed in.

[QUOTE="LtColJaxson"][QUOTE="junkai"]

thanks man

wwedx

Today and yesterday the servers have been down.You may get in sometimes, but it will be very laggy.

why does this have to happen the day im getting the game

Why does PSN have to be down for maintenance on the day Battlefield: Bad Company comes out? I guess lifes not fair and we should get over it.

Maintenance is from 8am to 2pm PST FYI.