This topic is locked from further discussion.

PitbullX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PitbullX
Member since 2007 • 47 Posts
COD4 is the best looking game ive ever seen. and the gamplay is flawless
joelejuif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 joelejuif
Member since 2003 • 1667 Posts
And the Story is Crazy! Just finished it :wink:
Khimarhi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Khimarhi
Member since 2005 • 2353 Posts
I agree. Call of Duty 4 has got to be one of the best games of the year if not THE best
mccloskey-14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mccloskey-14
Member since 2007 • 472 Posts
Saw it on my mates normal TV, and looked really great, must be amazing on a HDTV, plus I still feel this is under-rated, a brill FPS, all you need is something like gears of war way of taking cover.
Joncon88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Joncon88
Member since 2007 • 267 Posts

Saw it on my mates normal TV, and looked really great, must be amazing on a HDTV, plus I still feel this is under-rated, a brill FPS, all you need is something like gears of war way of taking cover.mccloskey-14

this game is perfect, and there is a cover system.... get behind something..... and duck

Gamerboi27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Gamerboi27
Member since 2005 • 3261 Posts

And the Story is Crazy! Just finished it :wink:joelejuif

its short but SO intense

GIJesse77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 GIJesse77
Member since 2006 • 3034 Posts
Sorry, but call of duty 4 blows halo 3 out of the league to me. Ive played halo 3 all last week, and ive played call of duty 4 all this week and its just funner.
jdt532

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 jdt532
Member since 2003 • 4236 Posts
I'm not as impressed with COD4 graphics as other people. Some of the textures look bad when you get up close like on walls and stuff.
Cyberfairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Cyberfairy
Member since 2003 • 5180 Posts

Sorry, but call of duty 4 blows halo 3 out of the league to me. Ive played halo 3 all last week, and ive played call of duty 4 all this week and its just funner.GIJesse77

WOW! this is proof on that halo 3 SUCKS!

Gamerboi27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Gamerboi27
Member since 2005 • 3261 Posts

I'm not as impressed with COD4 graphics as other people. Some of the textures look bad when you get up close like on walls and stuff.jdt532

dude...ur standards are way too high then...

even Crysis (the game that has the best graphics in the world) has bad texture if u stand 1cm from a wall

mikeslemonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mikeslemonade
Member since 2006 • 3624 Posts
Eeither my HDTV is bad or COD4 has just great graphics but not awesome graphics. For some reason all videos I see on the computer always look better than what my HDTV does. Some of the textures are pretty average and there are noticeable jaggies, but on my 4:3 computer monitor those never show. I guess it's becuase my computer is shrinking the picture down vs my 32 inch tv. I wish I bought a 27 inch HDTV instead.
PitbullX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 PitbullX
Member since 2007 • 47 Posts
Its also the richness of the color and the overall polish on this game is incredible ( graphics wise ). Sometime I feel like im looking at real people running etc. ALthough i am high too so that helps.
jdt532

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jdt532

[QUOTE="jdt532"]I'm not as impressed with COD4 graphics as other people. Some of the textures look bad when you get up close like on walls and stuff.Gamerboi27

dude...ur standards are way too high then...

even Crysis (the game that has the best graphics in the world) has bad texture if u stand 1cm from a wall

Perhaps my standards are too high and you can blame some recently released PS3 games on that. After playing R&C:Future and the Uncharted demo on my 40" 1080p Sony Bravia tv overall the textures in these games look noticeably better. Now maybe you need a good HDTV to notice but I do notice and that's what counts.

GIJesse77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14 GIJesse77
Member since 2006 • 3034 Posts

[QUOTE="GIJesse77"]Sorry, but call of duty 4 blows halo 3 out of the league to me. Ive played halo 3 all last week, and ive played call of duty 4 all this week and its just funner.Cyberfairy

Halo 3 doesn't suck, its just that COD4 is better, halo 3 is a great game
Avatar image for luigismansion101
luigismansion101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 luigismansion101
Member since 2003 • 733 Posts
[QUOTE="Cyberfairy"]

[QUOTE="GIJesse77"]Sorry, but call of duty 4 blows halo 3 out of the league to me. Ive played halo 3 all last week, and ive played call of duty 4 all this week and its just funner.GIJesse77

Actually halo 3 does suck. It is such a mediocre shooter. CoD4 graphics also blow halo's away. Altho Halo has terrible graphics in the first place. The only reason i even bought halo was to have people to play with on xbox live for a month. CoD4 is the best shooter out, I do agree it needs a cover system though. If it had that it would be perfect.

Avatar image for luigismansion101
luigismansion101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16 luigismansion101
Member since 2003 • 733 Posts
[QUOTE="Cyberfairy"]

[QUOTE="GIJesse77"]Sorry, but call of duty 4 blows halo 3 out of the league to me. Ive played halo 3 all last week, and ive played call of duty 4 all this week and its just funner.GIJesse77

Actually halo 3 does suck. It is such a mediocre shooter. CoD4 graphics also blow halo's away. Altho Halo has terrible graphics in the first place. The only reason i even bought halo was to have people to play with on xbox live for a month. CoD4 is the best shooter out, I do agree it needs a cover system though. If it had that it would be perfect.

jdt532

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jdt532
Ok, I just finished watching a bunch of HD gameplay videos of COD4 on IGN and I wonder how anyone can say this is the best looking game ever... After watching these videos my original critique of COD4's graphics has been reinforced. I would say the graphics are comparable to Resistance: FOM where for the most part the game looks good but there are areas where the textures don't look very good and all the textures look bad when the player gets right on top of something. I'm not saying COD4 has bad graphics IMO it has very good graphics but R&C: Future and Uncharted look noticeably better.
pirategunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 pirategunner
Member since 2007 • 819 Posts

Sorry, but call of duty 4 blows halo 3 out of the league to me. Ive played halo 3 all last week, and ive played call of duty 4 all this week and its just funner.GIJesse77

QFT

wallpaper42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 wallpaper42
Member since 2005 • 4127 Posts
Yup, really good graphics and EXTREMELY good multiplayer, but I can't stand the singleplayer. It's like just a bunch of continuously spawning enemies just filling in the spots of enemies that you killed.