COD WAW Map Pack 2 Problem

This topic is locked from further discussion.

B1GHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 B1GHead
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Does Map Pack 2 requires Map Pack 1 in order to work? I've downloaded and installed Map Pack 2, and also done with the game software of version 1.05. But when I load my game, it does not allow me to select the Shi No Numa map in the Nazi Zombies solo or online mode. I couldn't select it as it is "greyed", the message says that I need to purchase from the PSN Store. Can anyone enlighten me where could have gone wrong please?
R0rschach-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 R0rschach-
Member since 2009 • 1482 Posts

Does Map Pack 2 requires Map Pack 1 in order to work? I've downloaded and installed Map Pack 2, and also done with the game software of version 1.05. But when I load my game, it does not allow me to select the Shi No Numa map in the Nazi Zombies solo or online mode. I couldn't select it as it is "greyed", the message says that I need to purchase from the PSN Store. Can anyone enlighten me where could have gone wrong please?B1GHead

Erm, correct me if i'm wrong, but i think you do need Map Pack 1 first. I didnt expierience your problem because i already had the first one installed.

burock76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 burock76
Member since 2008 • 1220 Posts

Are the other multiplayer maps active? They should be, because I remember playing the Shi No Numa without purchasing map pack 1

Try this:

cooperative> play online > private match > settings > game mode > Nazi Zombies > Shi No Numa

I'm sure you have already tried this but sometimes things work in mysterious ways.

bskbader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bskbader
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
mee 2 i have the same problem i re-install it i re-downloaded it but nthng happend still (grayed) help plZZZZZZzzzzz
maximo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 maximo
Member since 2002 • 2657 Posts

I am having the same problem.

I downloaded Map Pack 2 but I dont get access to it in the menus.

I am now downloading Map Pack 1.... to see if it works. This is ridiculous, they should make it very clear that you need Map Pack 1 aswell in order to play 2.

Plus, unless I am mistaken,there arent any achievements with Map Pack 1!!! Poor.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

I am now downloading Map Pack 1.... to see if it works. This is ridiculous, they should make it very clear that you need Map Pack 1 aswell in order to play 2.

Plus, unless I am mistaken,there arent any achievements with Map Pack 1!!! Poor.

maximo

They're for MP, why should there be trophies?

:|

Rootbeer95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Rootbeer95
Member since 2010 • 490 Posts

[QUOTE="maximo"]

MonkeySpot

They're for MP, why should there be trophies?

:|

I think he's/she's talking about the consistency. Map Packs 2, 3, 4 all had trophies but 1 didn't so I can see where Maximo's coming from in that respect. Also, Call of Duty 4-5 are really glitchy online-wise now. I'm missing certain elements from the co-op/online play as well so if you can't find a solution I'd suggest contacting Treyarch not that they will do a lot.
PixelAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 PixelAddict
Member since 2008 • 2237 Posts

IMO, the first map pack's zombie map was the best of the bunch for WaW... Verrukt was the name, I believe.

I bought all the map packs (on 360 tho), but from what I understood, you didn't need one to play the other. Try to re-download from PSN. Sometimes the CoD map packs are glitchy that way.