COD: Advanced Warfare freezing while in menu.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

venom0706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By venom0706
Member since 2008 • 111 Posts

I just bought COD: Advanced Warfare (physical copy) for my PS4. However, I noticed that the game is very unstable, while I am in the menu. It freezes every time I switch between single player, multi player or exo zombies. I have to wait couple of seconds for it to get fixed. Same happens when searching for an online game to join. During game however, it runs perfectly smooth. Is this normal? My copy is brand new and all the updates are downloaded.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@venom0706: Dude, maybe you shouldn't be playing these games, perhaps consider playing outside or just relaxing watching TV. You seem way too worried all the time regarding the PS4 about nothing. You already said in your OP:

"...every time I switch between single player, multi player or exo zombies. I have to wait couple of seconds for it to get fixed".

It gets fixed in a couple of seconds? There is nothing to worry about then. I had the game and I never worried about something that takes a few seconds and fixes itself. That means the devs dropped the ball on that title and you deal with it. You should have learned this years ago with the PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Gamecube, Wii, PC...this kind of thing happens all the time.

Some games load or freeze for a few seconds when you switch modes. It depends on the developer.