Choose the next game I start!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

crazywayne287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 crazywayne287
Member since 2006 • 950 Posts

So I am a new PS3 user and have so far played and finished uncharted 1. Ratchet and Clank future (the first one) and Quest for Booty. Heavy Rain and Saints Row 3 (which has been my least favorite game so far).

Help Vote on the next game I start! I am off tonight, tomorrow and wednesday.

BonoBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BonoBoy
Member since 2002 • 587 Posts
I voted for UC2. (in fact Uncharted is my fave franchise along with Sly) I almost voted GoW 3 but think you should re-consider and play the first two...the HD remaster makes them a great value and they belong in any Playstation collection. Whatever you choose you can't go wrong! All great games...Skyrim can be a simultaneous start because you'll still be playing it when you finish the rest of this list...so many reasons to keep coming back to it. My biggest problem is figuring out what I want to do next in it...so much awesomeness packed in. Have fun and enjoy the little bit of time you have off.
BdogTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 BdogTheGamer
Member since 2009 • 675 Posts
L.A. Noire, I loved that game one of my all time favorites
live-a-live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 live-a-live
Member since 2012 • 196 Posts
Return Skyrim before you open it, get your money back in full. Buy it on another platform.
jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts

Buy Skyrim on PC or 360. It's a mess on the PS3 unfortunately. I voted for L.A. Noire, a game which I found to be very unique and very, very intriguing.

H_M_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 H_M_1
Member since 2011 • 1150 Posts
Uncharted 2 makes sense since you completed Uncharted 1!!!
Weenski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Weenski
Member since 2011 • 990 Posts
So I am a new PS3 user and have so far played and finished uncharted 1. Ratchet and Clank future (the first one) and Quest for Booty. Heavy Rain and Saints Row 3 (which has been my least favorite game so far). Help Vote on the next game I start! I am off tonight, tomorrow and wednesday. crazywayne287
I'd leave Uncharted 2 until the last game you ever play on PS3. I found it so good that most other games I played since were an 'anticlimax'.
ozspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ozspark
Member since 2011 • 348 Posts
Skyrim... but that's only because I never got into UC
AzinAshe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 AzinAshe
Member since 2011 • 44 Posts
Skyrim is the only possible answer =3
kyussman1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kyussman1973
Member since 2009 • 119 Posts

I wouldpick up the GOW HD collection before embarking on GOW 3.Its a great trilogy that tie together,and GOW 2 is the best of the series.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Have you played saints row 3 thats a very good game.

arsenal1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 arsenal1111
Member since 2004 • 168 Posts
Play all of them!! Start with Uncharted 2 then move to Skyrim, God of War, Ratchet and Clank and then L.A. Noire. Although, a word of warning regarding L.A. Noire; it's quite repetitive so make sure it's your type of game before you get it otherwise you will regret getting it. I loved the game and even though I have a really good attention span, playing the game more than 2/3 hours made me incredibly bored.
tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

If you don't plan on playing the first two God of War games, then you might as well toss God of War 3 in the trash.

One of the most beautiful things about God of War 3 its the story.

sruane23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sruane23
Member since 2011 • 192 Posts

Play all of them!! Start with Uncharted 2 then move to Skyrim, God of War, Ratchet and Clank and then L.A. Noire. Although, a word of warning regarding L.A. Noire; it's quite repetitive so make sure it's your type of game before you get it otherwise you will regret getting it. I loved the game and even though I have a really good attention span, playing the game more than 2/3 hours made me incredibly bored.arsenal1111

I am TC...
I own all of the games already, I got L.A. Noire on Best Buys 1 day new years day sale for 10 bucks. I actually started this last night because i've been so excited to play this I felt like I might rush through UC2. Definitely my type of game so I'll enjoy playing through it. UC2 is definitely my next game though, I played 1 almost 4 years ago now. I'm thinking I should replay or atleast do some heavy remembring from the story.