Can't turn in my Borderlands quests....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShadowsDemon (9540 posts) -

So in the "middle of nowhere" station, it shows that you can turn in your quests to the bounty board. Well, I've completed a few quests such as the hidden journals, and I can't seem to turn it in. The bounty board seems to be dysfunctional or something like that. Can anyone help me out please? Thanks.

#2 Posted by ristactionjakso (6118 posts) -

It's been a while since I played, but sometimes you have to turn in quests to the person who issued the quest to you instead of the bounty board.

#3 Posted by ristactionjakso (6118 posts) -

It's been a while since I played, but sometimes you have to turn in quests to the person who issued the quest to you instead of the bounty board.

#4 Posted by ShadowsDemon (9540 posts) -

ristactionjakso
But the green marker doesn't point that way....
#5 Posted by ristactionjakso (6118 posts) -

Umm, idk man. Try talking to some people who may have gave you a quest.

I have beat Borderlands several times on ps3 without any problems. Mabye you encountered a rare glitch?

#6 Posted by ShadowsDemon (9540 posts) -

Umm, idk man. Try talking to some people who may have gave you a quest.

I have beat Borderlands several times on ps3 without any problems. Mabye you encountered a rare glitch?

ristactionjakso
Probably. That game has plenty of glitches -.-
#7 Posted by caketoo (1771 posts) -
Did you play online? Playing with others who were farther ahead will mess up your missions and ability to turn stuff in.
#8 Posted by ShadowsDemon (9540 posts) -
Did you play online? Playing with others who were farther ahead will mess up your missions and ability to turn stuff in.caketoo
I did, but I'd already accepted the task in my own game...I think.
#9 Posted by TheTenth10 (3075 posts) -

I remember having this bug, but not sure how I went around, maybe complete another quest in this part of map or another and go back to the bounty board

#10 Posted by kungfool69 (2583 posts) -

try and swap quests back and forth and check out the map marker and make sure where it really is pointing.