Can someone tell me WHY THIS HAPPENS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Logan832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Logan832
Member since 2006 • 2168 Posts

Ok im already about to throw my monitor at the wall because of how this stupid BS, AIM and this freeking notepad is acting..... To top it all off!, my PC cut off on me for no Fing reason what-so-ever while I was using the bugged up notepad, typing my research paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I have to re-connect my bluetooth headset every dam time I put my PS3 on stand-bye....... I have a Jabra BT250, I would of gotten a Sony PS3 bluetooth headset BUT NOOOOOOOOO!@!OO@O(@O@#@U+dbspbgfadfjg they make you buy other blue tooth headsets that are a rip-off and make you spend extra money on there headset whenever somebody would make a PS3 ceritfied headset....

Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Keasy4
Member since 2003 • 16843 Posts
do u use it for anything else? if so then thats why.. my plantronics never fails
Logan832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Logan832

do u use it for anything else? if so then thats why.. my plantronics never failsKeasy4

No..... I just got it for my PS3.

teebeenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 teebeenz
Member since 2006 • 4362 Posts
Sony suggest the PS Eye, not a headset.
ctmab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 ctmab
Member since 2005 • 1268 Posts

Ok im already about to throw my monitor at the wall because of how this stupid BS, AIM and this freeking notepad is acting..... To top it all off!, my PC cut off on me for no Fing reason what-so-ever while I was using the bugged up notepad, typing my research paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I have to re-connect my bluetooth headset every dam time I put my PS3 on stand-bye....... I have a Jabra BT250, I would of gotten a Sony PS3 bluetooth headset BUT NOOOOOOOOO!@!OO@O(@O@#@U+dbspbgfadfjg they make you buy other blue tooth headsets that are a rip-off and make you spend extra money on there headset whenever somebody would make a PS3 ceritfied headset....

Logan832

Atleast we get the choice of who we give our money too *cough* unlike another console *cough* (Yes I did the cough thing again :P) But the only reason why it should be disconnecting if you were using it on another bluetooth device, like a cell phone. Or maybe the headset is junky and thats the way its supposed to work.

Logan832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Logan832

Sony suggest the PS Eye, not a headset.teebeenz

I hope your kidding........... Unless you can comfortably wrap the "eye" around your ear then screw that, im also not going to have it sit beside me and me having to scream so other people can here me, im not going to bend down to it if I want to talk, im not putting the input voice on because I don't want to here it come out the freeking TV.

ex-paranoia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ex-paranoia
Member since 2003 • 331 Posts

Ok im already about to throw my monitor at the wall because of how this stupid BS, AIM and this freeking notepad is acting..... To top it all off!, my PC cut off on me for no Fing reason what-so-ever while I was using the bugged up notepad, typing my research paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I have to re-connect my bluetooth headset every dam time I put my PS3 on stand-bye....... I have a Jabra BT250, I would of gotten a Sony PS3 bluetooth headset BUT NOOOOOOOOO!@!OO@O(@O@#@U+dbspbgfadfjg they make you buy other blue tooth headsets that are a rip-off and make you spend extra money on there headset whenever somebody would make a PS3 ceritfied headset....

Logan832

Well, in the end, you had the choice to buy, a 3rd party or 1st party product. You made a choice, and you have to live with the consequences (bad or good). 

Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Keasy4
Member since 2003 • 16843 Posts
if its connected just go to a game and go online and see if its still connected..
Logan832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Logan832
[QUOTE="Logan832"]

Ok im already about to throw my monitor at the wall because of how this stupid BS, AIM and this freeking notepad is acting..... To top it all off!, my PC cut off on me for no Fing reason what-so-ever while I was using the bugged up notepad, typing my research paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I have to re-connect my bluetooth headset every dam time I put my PS3 on stand-bye....... I have a Jabra BT250, I would of gotten a Sony PS3 bluetooth headset BUT NOOOOOOOOO!@!OO@O(@O@#@U+dbspbgfadfjg they make you buy other blue tooth headsets that are a rip-off and make you spend extra money on there headset whenever somebody would make a PS3 ceritfied headset....

ex-paranoia

Well, in the end, you had the choice to buy, a 3rd party or 1st party product. You made a choice, and you have to live with the consequences (bad or good). 

If there was a FIRST PARTY MIC I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE DAM THING!

teebeenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 teebeenz
Member since 2006 • 4362 Posts
I hope your kidding........... Unless you can comfortably wrap the "eye" around your ear then screw that, im also not going to have it sit beside me and me having to scream so other people can here me, im not going to bend down to it if I want to talk, im not putting the input voice on because I don't want to here it come out the freeking TV.Logan832
The eye uses a HQ microphone array to pick up voices from the room, you dont need to be anywhere near it for it to recod your voice, and anyone else you're playing with. i.e. why they suggest it.
ex-paranoia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ex-paranoia
Member since 2003 • 331 Posts
[QUOTE="ex-paranoia"][QUOTE="Logan832"]

Logan832

If there was a FIRST PARTY MIC I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE DAM THING!

There are many Sony bluetooth headsets out there. 

trmather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 trmather
Member since 2006 • 362 Posts

If there was a FIRST PARTY MIC I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE DAM THING!Logan832

why bother? whats so good about talking to randoms online?