This topic is locked from further discussion.

killpop13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 killpop13
Member since 2007 • 381 Posts
Who else is exited for this patch and what do you think they will add next or what do you want them to add in the future?
bdhoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 bdhoff
Member since 2003 • 4104 Posts
I'd like to see them actually put drivers in the cars. Getting the doors knocked off and seeing nobody driving at breakneck speed just bothers me for some reason.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#3 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

I'd like to see them actually put drivers in the cars. Getting the doors knocked off and seeing nobody driving at breakneck speed just bothers me for some reason.bdhoff

I agree completely. Its not like the drivers have to fly out of the cars windshield when a high impact crash occurs. Just have them sitting in the driver's seat.

Azul_Cobra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Azul_Cobra
Member since 2008 • 253 Posts
Ya im excited for the upcoming patch and I have to agree with the part about adding drivers. First time I played all I could think of was, would it be that hard to add drivers? I mean it seems kinda, old in some odd way I geuss.
LiquidDom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LiquidDom
Member since 2008 • 464 Posts
When is this new patch coming out?
Avatar image for mistergamer2006
mistergamer2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mistergamer2006
Member since 2006 • 988 Posts

yah im pumped for the patch... but i really really hope they do something with splitscreen...

i mean i dont really understand why many developers dont care much for splitscreen anymore... i mean the last straw was wen i found out Bad Company didnt has splitscreen... i mean my favorite memories from childhood was playing burnout splitscreen with my friends...

oh well i guess they are focusing on online...

but yah i really hope they bring splitscreen... i mean this update is good cuz it proves that they are sttill improving the game and everything...

Azul_Cobra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Azul_Cobra
Member since 2008 • 253 Posts

When is this new patch coming out?LiquidDom

No official date but it was said that it was suppose to be mid-august or end-august. Either way its august :P.

Crystall3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Crystall3d
Member since 2005 • 397 Posts

my guess is ,it wont be satisfying...

no ragdoll human for a bike? that will be like a skin over a car ... and if there s human on bike with ragdoll , cars will be filled definitely.

killpop13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 killpop13
Member since 2007 • 381 Posts
I think it would be kool if they put snow in the game i know it would be out of place but i think it would be kool