Breath of Fire 3 - whats the difference?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

avadragondl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 avadragondl
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Whats the difference between the PSP and PS1 versions of the game Breath of Fire 3?

Ages ago..before it came out, someone told me about a player vs player game mode. I never actually looked into this but now finally I decided to ask around. The main point of this thread is to find out if the player vs player thing is true, really. But I'd like to know any other differences if there are any.

Thanks.

(fixing to buy a psp & breath of fire 3..soooooooo cheap now! and as a note..I been playing the PS1 version for like 8yrs)

Avatar image for krato_sephiroth
krato_sephiroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 krato_sephiroth
Member since 2006 • 113 Posts

im really not sure..i believe not, its a direct port

i believe there is nothing extra in the game...other than being the portable remake of one game i never played on ps1

btw...the games great in every sense;and graphics look much better on psp since screen is smaller

avadragondl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 avadragondl
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Aight so far I have gathered:

Benefits of the PSP version

-Better graphics

-Fishing minigame that can be shared with friends

-Picture gallery o.0

-Portable!

Bad points of PSP version

-uhmmm...an equipment copying glitch don't work. =[ (not really bad, I never figured out how to do this on the PS1 version anyways rofl XD)

So the PSP version is pretty much exactly the same as the PS1 version with very few (almost useless) extra features. =] But of course better graphics and portability meaning you can play it out and about is ftw. I'mma definately get this game.

I wish there was an added PVP battle system though...or co-op battle system...that would have roxed.

hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 hot114
Member since 2003 • 4489 Posts

im really not sure..i believe not, its a direct port

i believe there is nothing extra in the game...other than being the portable remake of one game i never played on ps1

btw...the games great in every sense;and graphics look much better on psp since screen is smaller

krato_sephiroth

Sony does not allow exact ports on the PSP, not that they have to do much
Just replacing the intro can be enough (valkyrie profile.)