Bought used copy of Ragnarok Odyssey .... need help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RollinKaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RollinKaos
Member since 2013 • 83 Posts

Ok, I bought a used copy of the game last night , got home popped it in my Vita and it says I cant get trophies because only the 1st user of an application can get them. It says if I want to get the trophies I have to delete all files of the application and restart the application. How do I do this? Originally I thougt it was because I downloaded the demo and it was reading that. Apparently it is on the game card itself because I see they got as far as world 2-8 . I hooked my Vita up to the PS3 but I cant access the game from there either. If I use the back up and restore option will that wipe the card clean? I played some today just because I wanted to but I would like to get the trophies and what not as well. 

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#2 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
Weird, never heard of that before.. does it save files on the game? Try going into setings and see what you can find.
RollinKaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RollinKaos
There are no options to delete saves in the game. I tried back up and restore but since they are not under my username it is unavailable. Think I will try saving my game over the top of theirs and see what happens.
TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Hold your finger over the game Icon and than delete it to remove the previous users saved trophy data. Here's more information in this thread.

http://psvitaforum.com/threads/psv-game-card-reset.8724/

RollinKaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RollinKaos

^^^^^^

That was the answer, thank you !