Bored with my PS3..need HELP!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for stevesurdaddy12
stevesurdaddy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 stevesurdaddy12
Member since 2006 • 373 Posts
guys i need some help, i do not like my ps3 at all, i am keeping hope in sony that theyll come through with me, but it hurts to see that 500$ 20gb ps3 just sitting in my basement, not do anything, every once in a while playing resistance or watching a move, i need some good games SOON, not all platform titles, PS3 exclusives, all the games that got great reviews have already been out on xbox for a good 7-8 months, RB6 and Oblivion, im just kinda disapointed, anything i can do to make this better?
setyono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 setyono
Member since 2006 • 672 Posts
sell it.
ShawDowFX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 ShawDowFX
Member since 2003 • 4696 Posts

Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

Or sell it, like he said.

snipe2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 snipe2004
Member since 2007 • 1872 Posts
sell it to someone who deserves it
rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts
Super StarDust HD
poomonger613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 poomonger613
Member since 2006 • 1331 Posts
Super Stardust HD it will keep u busy for a while
Insane00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Insane00
Member since 2003 • 1267 Posts

Do you see any games coming out in the near future you want to get? If so, keep the thing and have a bit of patience cause if you sell it and then in like three months want one for MGS 4 or Heavenly Sword, your gonna be kicking yourself to have to shell out another 600 mackerels for another one.

On the other hand, if you don't see anything you like coming out soon, sell it and do something you want with the money. By the time a ton of games are out for the ps3 you'll probably be able to get one used pretty easily and they might have already had a price drop so you may not end up in the red.

eclipsed4utoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 eclipsed4utoo
Member since 2006 • 10578 Posts

sell it.setyono

agreed.

Shaqneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Shaqneel
Member since 2006 • 1413 Posts

Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

ShawDowFX
Yeah I agree, or you could wait a month and then we have Lair and Warhawk for exclusives. Also, in september there is hevenly sword and killzone 2. By september you will begin to enter the holiday season and the ps3 has a lot of great games coming out, so just relax man, alot of great games are coming and we'll pretty much be getting a few great games a month every month until january.
sgallag_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sgallag_play
Member since 2006 • 2007 Posts
Super stardust HD will keep you busy and if you get bored of that buy Calling all cars or something else from the PS store
9thwardice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 9thwardice
Member since 2006 • 856 Posts
get ninja gaiden sigma or get super stardust to keep you busy until lair comes then heavenly sword, then folklore, then ratchet and clank, then uncharted and so forth
damedash122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 damedash122
Member since 2005 • 517 Posts
well it all depends on the kind of games u like and ur experience..i always knew of obliviona dn rainbow 6 but i had only played them 1ce or twice..now i have had the opportunity 2 own them for ps3..and they r awesome..and resistance never gets old for me...nor does Mlb 07 the show....and like they said b4...there are alot of games coming out soon...it really depends on what games u like..
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
Do Folding@Home, it's alot of fun........
Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Krigon
Member since 2005 • 5591 Posts

Get the darkness or Sigma. Buy Planet Earth.

or just sell it. (i don't even believe you got a ps3, even if you had one i still don't understand how you plan your buys)

cmpepper23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 cmpepper23
Member since 2005 • 3281 Posts
You need to get Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Motorstorm
B1ACK_MAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#16 B1ACK_MAGE
Member since 2006 • 1693 Posts
Buy Sigma, Super Stardust HD, and the darkeness.  You have to wait for games, that is what happens when you are an early adopter
serph-1925

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 serph-1925
Member since 2006 • 581 Posts

sell it

hashimgillani1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#18 hashimgillani1
Member since 2004 • 1495 Posts
patience is ineed needed but there is always the option of getting God of War 2 and playing it on your ps3 play some ps2 games like final fantasy 12, mgs 3, fifa etc.
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
Ive been playing my PS2 games on my PS3 all the time. Poker online, GrandtheftAutos, and some good 'ol RPGs......and do Folding@Home too just to help out. I wanna get StarDust HD soon tho. Plus I cant wait til HOME to come out, when it's out, PS3 wont be so boring anymore.
lorenzojr78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 lorenzojr78
Member since 2006 • 189 Posts
how long have you had it for??? can you still return it?
Jhung207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Jhung207
Member since 2005 • 1154 Posts
trade it for a 360. you will get the lastest and best games and not watered down ports.
jelopek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 jelopek
Member since 2005 • 694 Posts

You waste 600$ and you don't even check what games will be out for Ps3 ? whats wrong with you

Still your problem man...Sell It

hihellopeace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 hihellopeace
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
DUDE GET MOTORSTORM AND WAIT FOR WARHAWK AND HEAVENLY SWORD AND MGS4!!!! GET INTERNET CONNECTION!!!
navigata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24 navigata
Member since 2005 • 7619 Posts
Dude sell it, its only a 20 gig. Sell it now before its value goes REALLY down.Or you could wait for some up comming games and stuff, get R6V...eh, its up to u
jimmarko21876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jimmarko21876
Member since 2004 • 429 Posts

trade it for a 360. you will get the lastest and best games and not watered down ports.Jhung207

That's what I did and now I have 2 consoles I am bored with :) I still play my PS3 more, but not nearly as much as I would like to.

sdkingsht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#26 sdkingsht
Member since 2006 • 1091 Posts

this is why impatient people shouldn't get systems at launch. with every system in history at launch you end up waiting for quality games.

i suggest selling it if you don't want it to someone that would love to have it or getting motorstorm, downloading tekken, skyscraper (from go puzzle) or gripshift. all of those are fun games.

Jhung207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jhung207
Member since 2005 • 1154 Posts

this is why impatient people shouldn't get systems at launch. with every system in history at launch you end up waiting for quality games.

i suggest selling it if you don't want it to someone that would love to have it or getting motorstorm, downloading tekken, skyscraper (from go puzzle) or gripshift. all of those are fun games.

sdkingsht

Hmmmmm....Are you sure it is every system or just a particular system.

Masoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Masoa
Member since 2006 • 268 Posts
guys i need some help, i do not like my ps3 at all, i am keeping hope in sony that theyll come through with me, but it hurts to see that 500$ 20gb ps3 just sitting in my basement, not do anything, every once in a while playing resistance or watching a move, i need some good games SOON, not all platform titles, PS3 exclusives, all the games that got great reviews have already been out on xbox for a good 7-8 months, RB6 and Oblivion, im just kinda disapointed, anything i can do to make this better?stevesurdaddy12

Go behind the PS3 open up for the fan, zip down your pants. And go: Uuuuhh :)
CountZer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 CountZer0
Member since 2003 • 81 Posts

guys i need some help, i do not like my ps3 at all, i am keeping hope in sony that theyll come through with me, but it hurts to see that 500$ 20gb ps3 just sitting in my basement, not do anything, every once in a while playing resistance or watching a move, i need some good games SOON, not all platform titles, PS3 exclusives, all the games that got great reviews have already been out on xbox for a good 7-8 months, RB6 and Oblivion, im just kinda disapointed, anything i can do to make this better?stevesurdaddy12
I don't understand what the lack of exclusives has to do with your boredom with the console. I mean a console may be boring because there are no games to play with. The majority of games are out for the 360 too but as long as you can play them in your console then what do you care? If you like some of these games then you will be able to buy them, play with them and not get bored!

I have to agree though that our PS3 has a serious lack of good games. OK, darkness and vegas are out and I believe vegas must be a great game to buy. We need some games soon, to start building our library. I hope during the summer and after that "things will be different", new and good games will be available. I advise you to be patient and go get vegas now, or sigma. And a must-buy will be tekken dr when the online mode will be added.

eclipsed4utoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 eclipsed4utoo
Member since 2006 • 10578 Posts
[QUOTE="sdkingsht"]

Jhung207

every system.

setyono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 setyono
Member since 2006 • 672 Posts
[QUOTE="sdkingsht"]

Jhung207

every one of them.