Best PS4 FPS for multiplayer vs CPU?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jlird808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jlird808
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts

I remember having great matches in the Operation Flashpoint series on PC & PS3, where about 4-5 of us would be dropped into scenarios where we had to either attack/defend/move from checkpoint to checkpoint against an enemy CPU.

What games offer this now? COD & BF? I like the prolonged scenarios where you have to work together/resuscitate each other, etc.

Edit: I should add that I'd like to narrow this down to modern day or past "realistic" or "possible" conflicts (ie Middle East/China/N.Korea/WWII/etc). Not really looking for future-based scifi shooters.

THANKS!!

MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MondasM
Member since 2008 • 1897 Posts

i reckon you mean co-op play...

you don't have many options with realistic shooters, i haven't played it but payday 2 might be suitable, however it does not resemble operation flashpoint's realism and it's not military based...

you have more luck with "future" and sci-fi themed shooters, which are thriving... destiny is a solid co-op game, where you can play the whole game with friends, borderlands series was among the first to do it right, there is bundle out for it... cod series did it with zombies and are still doing it...