Best PS Move gun attachement??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DG-FKR13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 DG-FKR13
Member since 2010 • 328 Posts

I'll primarily use it with Killzone 3, but since I'm liking how that plays, I might pick up MAG and Socom 4 too.

So what's the best one in your guys' opinion?

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

The sharp shooter looks pretty good, I ordered one and will be trying it out.

I'd imagine your hands will get tired no matter what when holding any of the attachments for an extended amount of time.

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts
I got the sharp shooter yesterday and can't imagine there being a better accessory out there. The move controller actually connects to the gun so the buttons aren't pulling levers to make things happen but are digital signals and the developers of killzone 3 and socom 4 worked on the gun design with sony.
Viddo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Viddo
Member since 2011 • 83 Posts

Possibly the sharpshooter, and if your specifically using it for killzone 3, the sharpshooter is designed for it, so check that out.

Avatar image for DangerHiVoltage
DangerHiVoltage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DangerHiVoltage
Member since 2009 • 1157 Posts
yeah im wondering if i made the right choice. the icon rifle attachment definitely looks the best and it can change to a pistol,smg, or shotgun (and rifle of course). but something tells me the sharpshooter would have been better
DG-FKR13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 DG-FKR13
Member since 2010 • 328 Posts

well I went out and picked up the Sharpshooter last night, and I can't be happier. Everything is right in reach, it feels great, works awesome. So much more intense than a DS3, my palms were sweating after 15 mintues, but I was bustin' some headshots!

TGov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TGov
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I need to play around with my settings. I bought the sharpshooter last night as well and was having a really hard time adapting to it. My arms were hurting like hell when I got done too, but that wasn't a bad thing ;)
nightshade869

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 nightshade869
Member since 2007 • 3457 Posts
I have only used the sharpshooter and I absolutely love it!! It is a greal deal for 40 bucks. I have never had a bad experience buying a Sony peripheral so I highly recommend this product.
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#9 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

I'll primarily use it with Killzone 3, but since I'm liking how that plays, I might pick up MAG and Socom 4 too.

So what's the best one in your guys' opinion?

DG-FKR13

I love the Sharpshooter, personally. Itfeels like you have an SMG in your hands, and it makes percision aiming natural andeasy. Here's a thread I started (which nobody seems to care about :cry: ) that has calibration tips and recommended settings for getting the most out of this wonderful peripheral.

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 The_Rick_14
What I really like that they fixed between the Demo and retail version of Killzone 3 is that using the pump action acts as a trigger pull in the demo, but reloads in the retail version. There's nothing cooler than popping off a shotgun round and then pumping the gun to reload.
hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
the sharpshooter is the best. I have the original red and white controllers and they are good but the sharpshooter is miles ahead in quality
TGov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TGov
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
What I really like that they fixed between the Demo and retail version of Killzone 3 is that using the pump action acts as a trigger pull in the demo, but reloads in the retail version. There's nothing cooler than popping off a shotgun round and then pumping the gun to reload. The_Rick_14
I actually do not like this and wish I could disable it. I guess I grip the gun too tight or something because I am constantly accidentally pumping the reload when I don't mean to .
gamerfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gamerfan85
Member since 2009 • 652 Posts

Possibly the sharpshooter, and if your specifically using it for killzone 3, the sharpshooter is designed for it, so check that out.

Viddo

Definitely the Sharpshooter. It's not just for Killzone either. You can play it with Dead Space and it's going to be available for SOCOM. Obviously coming down the pike it's going to be available for tons more games to in the coming months.

Also, the starter bundle for PS Move came down today to 89.99. http://news.punchjump.com/blog/2011/02/25/ps3-move-starter-bundle-price-cut-to-89-99/

grand17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#14 grand17
Member since 2007 • 2079 Posts
[QUOTE="gamerfan85"]

[QUOTE="Viddo"]

Also, the starter bundle for PS Move came down today to 89.99. http://news.punchjump.com/blog/2011/02/25/ps3-move-starter-bundle-price-cut-to-89-99/

ya know, because of best buy preorder incentives, i got the move at launch for $75. they gave me $25 of best buy certificates
The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 The_Rick_14
[QUOTE="The_Rick_14"]What I really like that they fixed between the Demo and retail version of Killzone 3 is that using the pump action acts as a trigger pull in the demo, but reloads in the retail version. There's nothing cooler than popping off a shotgun round and then pumping the gun to reload. TGov
I actually do not like this and wish I could disable it. I guess I grip the gun too tight or something because I am constantly accidentally pumping the reload when I don't mean to .

Hmm I can see how that could be a problem. I like it from the immersion point of view.