R-E-A-V-E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 R-E-A-V-E
Member since 2014 • 29 Posts

And I have 75+ gigs of room and it keeps doing this crap what's the problem? would appreciate some help please.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

would likely be your console evolving actual taste?

Joke aside, do you have the option of cleaning some Space nevertheless? a full disk is never really good, but 75% should be enough.

My guess would be that it is trying to haull some updates from the net, I assume it is connected to the net, right? If so how long have you waited?

If anything else fails, abort the install and try again, it sucks yeah, but will likely Work. I assume you do not have an aftermarked HDD on it?

R-E-A-V-E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 R-E-A-V-E
Member since 2014 • 29 Posts

@Maddie_Larkin said:

Joke aside, do you have the option of cleaning some Space nevertheless? a full disk is never really good, but 75% should be enough.

My guess would be that it is trying to haull some updates from the net, I assume it is connected to the net, right? If so how long have you waited?

If anything else fails, abort the install and try again, it sucks yeah, but will likely Work. I assume you do not have an aftermarked HDD on it?

I don't have much of anything else to delete games wise, and no I don't have an aftermarket HDD on it, I've retried and reset the console a few times and it just damn gets to 40% fine and then it does the same crap again and again saying there's not enough room. If I have 75 gigs and the game is only 48 with a 3.5 or so day one patch I still have enough damn room :l

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

@r-e-a-v-e said:
@Maddie_Larkin said:

I don't have much of anything else to delete games wise, and no I don't have an aftermarket HDD on it, I've retried and reset the console a few times and it just damn gets to 40% fine and then it does the same crap again and again saying there's not enough room. If I have 75 gigs and the game is only 48 with a 3.5 or so day one patch I still have enough damn room :l

Ok that is rather odd, the only thing I can think of is parts of the PSN being Down and the game Waits for an update that is not comming through, but that is a long shot. I live in the EU, but PSN Works fine here, so likely Works fine over there too.

Looked for any scratches on the disc? about the last thing I can think of.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14788 Posts

How big is the actual hard drive? I've had this problem before and I had to make room even though I had 20 gigs to spare :(
It did force me to clean up a bunch of crap I wasn't using and I never had a problem since.

benny_boy98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 benny_boy98
Member since 2015 • 485 Posts

Try rebuilding the database then try it

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

You´ll have to delete something, 75 gigs is not enough to install, you need more room since the system "borrows" almost twice as much, if the game is 50 gig you need 100 gig, once the game is installed the console "returns" you the extra room.