Batman arkham city DLC skins question.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShangTsung17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ShangTsung17
Member since 2011 • 839 Posts

i have a new game plus save untouched already on my system and haven't bought the DLC costumes yet, plan on getting them next week.. my question is will i be able to go ahead and use them on this save file? or will i have to beat the normal game again once i get them in order to activate the DLC?

JokerCB7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 JokerCB7
Member since 2011 • 74 Posts
You can use them on your save file now - you won't have to go back at all
ShangTsung17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ShangTsung17

freakin awesome! thanks.

JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
u can use the costumes at any time. theres even a code that rocksteady added , its on this site as well go to cheats, even in a new game file without u having finished anything, u can use the cheat to change to any suit u like at any given point. whether u just started the game fresh, or ur in the middle of the game or towards the end of it. also in new game plus before u even start it prompts u if u want to change ur suit before u start
ShangTsung17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ShangTsung17

u can use the costumes at any time. theres even a code that rocksteady added , its on this site as well go to cheats, even in a new game file without u having finished anything, u can use the cheat to change to any suit u like at any given point. whether u just started the game fresh, or ur in the middle of the game or towards the end of it. also in new game plus before u even start it prompts u if u want to change ur suit before u startJoKeR_421
yea i know about that code, thing is its really hard to go back to the regular game once u get use to new game plus, for example those hit prompt icons that helped so much originally become irritating distractions when u get use to watching for attacks instead.. i've been meaning to try the game on hard mode to see if its the same as new game plus just without all the upgrades. u played it on hard mode yet?

JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts

[QUOTE="JoKeR_421"]u can use the costumes at any time. theres even a code that rocksteady added , its on this site as well go to cheats, even in a new game file without u having finished anything, u can use the cheat to change to any suit u like at any given point. whether u just started the game fresh, or ur in the middle of the game or towards the end of it. also in new game plus before u even start it prompts u if u want to change ur suit before u startShangTsung17

yea i know about that code, thing is its really hard to go back to the regular game once u get use to new game plus, for example those hit prompt icons that helped so much originally become irritating distractions when u get use to watching for attacks instead.. i've been meaning to try the game on hard mode to see if its the same as new game plus just without all the upgrades. u played it on hard mode yet?

i beat the game 100% and i enjoyed it on the harder difficulty cuz i hated those icons that pop up to tell u whose attacking, since i was used to hard mode on first batman which also didnt have those prompts which was cool, but im def going back to it after i catch up with some of these games
ShangTsung17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ShangTsung17

[QUOTE="ShangTsung17"]

[QUOTE="JoKeR_421"]u can use the costumes at any time. theres even a code that rocksteady added , its on this site as well go to cheats, even in a new game file without u having finished anything, u can use the cheat to change to any suit u like at any given point. whether u just started the game fresh, or ur in the middle of the game or towards the end of it. also in new game plus before u even start it prompts u if u want to change ur suit before u startJoKeR_421

i beat the game 100% and i enjoyed it on the harder difficulty cuz i hated those icons that pop up to tell u whose attacking, since i was used to hard mode on first batman which also didnt have those prompts which was cool, but im def going back to it after i catch up with some of these games

so hard mode IS just like new game plus minus the upgrades!? freakin awesome! yea i'll be starting a game of that today.. thanks for the info! :D