Attention all FFXIV:ARB (Beta Version) Players. . . . (All FFXIV Talk here)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 0

#1 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts

Notifying you guys that the Beta now has a 9.13MB and a 106.04 MB download update for the beta which is now playable once again. I believe it is only for the next few days, so enjoy as much as possible ! If anyone wants to play, co op, share information post here ! Us gamespotters may as well take advantage of the time given to enjoy this beta until it is closed and ready to sell which will be 8/27/13 ! 

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Young_Charter
If you're interested in signing up for the Beta, go here http://entry.ffxiv.com/beta/detail_na.html
Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

Heh, nah thanks. That game had it's chance, and now where Guild Wars 2 is out and going wild, FF XIV won't stand a chance.

Edit: Ah, forget my post, wasn't thinking fast enough, of course there is no GW2 for the PS3 ^^

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Young_Charter
So out of nowhere the system crashed and my character is no where to be found. . .-___- great. . . He was only level 6 anyway so anyone who is playing the beta let me know what world you guys are in so I could choose wisely
jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

I just played it for the first time this morning. I'm actually surprised how well the game turned out after the delays and all. I really didn't have high hopes for it but after playing the beta I'll be getting it for sure. I haven't played many MMO's but FFXIV grafically looks better then Dark Souls and Dragons Dogma by far. Square put some serious effort into this game for sure.

DarkRikuShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 DarkRikuShadow
Member since 2004 • 627 Posts

I have beta for both ps3 and PC and i can say this game is one of the few games im really going to invest some major time in

bertoklepper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 bertoklepper
Member since 2005 • 71 Posts

Well i have played the beta and i can say its Far Far beter then freaking Guild Wars 2 lol you must be drunk.
And i own Gw 2 and played it and have a elementalist lvl 80 and a necromancer lvl 80 and i wasted me time on that game.

ManatuBeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ManatuBeard
Member since 2012 • 1121 Posts

played it in the 1st weekend test... got bored quickly... no more patience for old style MMORPGs

Last of Us MP is much more interesting!

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

played it in the 1st weekend test... got bored quickly... no more patience for old style MMORPGs

ManatuBeard

I like hoarding loot better pop and drop cover shooters with no variety in gameplay. At leat TLOU had an ok story that kept me from getting to bored. 

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

ManatuBeard
You're comparing apples and oranges.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

Rather not waste my time on a Beta.  Full release for me..  Or perhaps I'll wait for the PS4 version...  How well does the PS3 version run btw?