Assassins Creed or Uncharted?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

snwboardn08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 snwboardn08
Member since 2006 • 979 Posts

Hey everyone. I am trying to decide between Uncharted and AC. My problem is that Im not a fan of like treasure hutning games or adventures. I know Uncharted is a shooter and all but I feel like the story might not pull me in.

However Assassins Creed is my kind of game. I dont really care if it gets repititous. My only worry is that it is a huge flop. Ive heard things and im not so sure yet. I was also wondering (without spoilers) if the end sets up a sequal?

Thanks for all the help in advance!

i-lick-monkeys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 i-lick-monkeys
Member since 2007 • 2971 Posts
assassins creed
WongB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 WongB
Member since 2004 • 1701 Posts
Sounds like you've already made up your mind.
gamer_marrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 gamer_marrik
Member since 2007 • 1705 Posts
Its all about which type of game you like better. I think ASSASSINS CREED....because there are a TON of shooters out there... I just like the medieval and stab ambiance... lol
snwboardn08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 snwboardn08

Its all about which type of game you like better. I think ASSASSINS CREED....because there are a TON of shooters out there... I just like the medieval and stab ambiance... lolgamer_marrik

ya i know what you meen and i have COD4 already so. And i just want to know if its a flop or not WongB

nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts

Sounds like you've already made up your mind.WongB

I have to agree.

TC, you obviously want Assassins Creed, but you are being swayed by the hype Uncharted is getting. You should go for Assassins Creed. I personally recommend Uncharted to every single PS3 owner because I feel it's the best game for the system, and I'm completely honest in saying that, but every thing you're saying leads me to believe you should go with Assassins Creed because it's what you're interested in.

Don't ever let hype sway you, especially when you want something else, which given your post, you do. Every thing about your post screams Assassins Creed, and because of that I think you should go for it.

snwboardn08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 snwboardn08

[QUOTE="WongB"]Sounds like you've already made up your mind.nyc05

I have to agree.

TC, you obviously want Assassins Creed, but you are being swayed by the hype Uncharted is getting. You should go for Assassins Creed. I personally recommend Uncharted to every single PS3 owner because I feel it's the best game for the system, and I'm completely honest in saying that, but every thing you're saying leads me to believe you should go with Assassins Creed because it's what you're interested in.

Don't ever let hype sway you, especially when you want something else, which given your post, you do. Every thing about your post screams Assassins Creed, and because of that I think you should go for it.

wow that was really well thought out! thanks man i think i will go for AC. Possibly Uncharted for christmas

coolguy681

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 coolguy681
Member since 2006 • 1353 Posts

I want AC too. I heard that it freezes a lot so im not sure.

digxxbitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 digxxbitty
Member since 2006 • 457 Posts
ive played the uncharted demo and a lot of assassins creed and i would definately say AC. the first few hours for me, it just keeps getting better. theres so much you can do and it all feels so great. ill be putting a lot of hours into it, but uncharted had some cool elements but nothing that stood out for me.
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts

AC so far has done nothing but get better and better as the game goes along. I'mloving every second (yes I literally mean every second) of it.

So far this is the best game that I played this year so farIMO along with Oblivion and R&C Future.

gah_mak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gah_mak
Member since 2003 • 77 Posts

Uncharted is definitely a shooter, butI think that certain elements of the game make it completely different. Playing AC (IMO) has been great throughout. Even though I have only assassinated 3 of the 9 targets, I find myself exploring the 3 cities and completing the side quest. The game is absolutely beautiful. I have both, but have yet to unpack Uncharted because I cannot stop playing Assassins Creed.

MERC_RECONN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 MERC_RECONN
Member since 2006 • 2971 Posts

Sounds like you've already made up your mind.WongB

Pretty much!!! lol

Avatar image for Stanley-Steamer
Stanley-Steamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Stanley-Steamer
Member since 2007 • 117 Posts
I think both games look beautiful. I think AC will have a better story line. But both games will have solid gameplay
PS360Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#14 PS360Fanboy
Member since 2007 • 2096 Posts
Assassins Creed
tryfe_lyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#15 tryfe_lyn
Member since 2005 • 4122 Posts

If Uncharted doesn't appeal to you, then get Assassin's Creed...both are great...you can't go wrong with either one...

Teyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Teyon
Member since 2004 • 678 Posts
I loved Assassin's Creed. Great game cool ending and problems aside, a wonderful experience. That being said, Uncharted looks like it may top it. I am still waiting on my call from Gamestop for my reserve copy so I don't have Uncharted but the demo was tons of fun. Get 'em both if ya get the chance.
akuya32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 akuya32
Member since 2006 • 1166 Posts

It sounds like you rather go with the flow then rather pick a game on your own. I could be wrong but thats what it sounds like. Anyway, both games are good in their own right and to be honest you really can't go wrong with either one. I got them both and to be honest I haven't really played Uncharted that much because AC is so good it keeps me playing. I love them both and would recommened both games without a second thought. If you don't want Uncharted then you shouldn't get it, but at the end of the day it would be your lose cause its a great game as well.

Gamers Game...Fanboys Pick Sides.....

Meeks32[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com

Play what you like and not what everyone else does....

hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
Get Uncharted, there are issues with AC on both the consoles.
NOLUV135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 NOLUV135
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Is there online play for these games? I gotta get the demo from ps3 store and check these games out.. I got COD/warhawk/resistance man.... these are all shooters.. lookin 4 somthing a little different.. no first person
guts32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 guts32
Member since 2007 • 420 Posts

Hey everyone. I am trying to decide between Uncharted and AC. My problem is that Im not a fan of like treasure hutning games or adventures. I know Uncharted is a shooter and all but I feel like the story might not pull me in.

However Assassins Creed is my kind of game. I dont really care if it gets repititous. My only worry is that it is a huge flop. Ive heard things and im not so sure yet. I was also wondering (without spoilers) if the end sets up a sequal?

Thanks for all the help in advance!

snwboardn08

Forget AC for now and get Uncharted. Graphics, gameplay and story are incredible. Uncharted is no flop. I believe it may get GOTY consideration.

ParadiseAwaits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ParadiseAwaits
Member since 2007 • 1410 Posts

Assassins Creed is AMAZING!!! :D

daveg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#22 daveg1
Member since 2005 • 20405 Posts

AC. is repeative and i mean really..

i would go with uncharted here and rent the other plus uncharted will have much more replay value with all the un-lockables.