Assassins Creed 2 Missing Trophies WTF!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pablo620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Pablo620
Member since 2004 • 4980 Posts

So I have already beat the game and raided all 6 tombs for Altair's armor but I did not get trophies for discovering the tomb in Santa Maria della Visitazione and for completing sequences 8 and 9. Is this a common thing happening or is this an isolated incident. I demand my trophies!

hawkboy_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 hawkboy_4
Member since 2009 • 1095 Posts
i didn't have a problem with the trophy's (platinumed), but if they don't unlock now, you'd have to do it all again.
mkaliaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 mkaliaz
Member since 2004 • 1979 Posts

Dude, that same crap happened to me too. I was so pissed. I had to replay half the game to get 2 trophies the system failed to give me. I think it was like Memory sequence 4 and one of the tombs which I had done.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I know what caused it. When you get a note or letter or something that you can examine closer.....well, when you hit the button to look at it if that happens to be right when a trophy should be given to you, it sometimes wont. Sorry not sure exactly how to describe it since I played it 2-3 months ago.

You can replay the tomb by in memory mode, but if you missed a sequence you are S.O.L. unless you start a new game.