assassin creed sequel

This topic is locked from further discussion.

halfbreed11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 halfbreed11111
Member since 2007 • 578 Posts
So what do you ppl think about this location should they everything you think that should be put into the sequel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 avataraang1
Member since 2006 • 5436 Posts
Same dude more powers.
Liquid-Prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Liquid-Prince
Member since 2007 • 2277 Posts
The second one is taking place in Japan. Yona Guni. Apparently another Piece of Eden was hidden in an ancient civilization and still exists in the ruins. Desmond is going to break out with the help of miss "Veronica Mars" and then they are going to join the modern day creed and try to stop the modern day Templar's.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 avataraang1

The second one is taking place in Japan. Yona Guni. Apparently another Piece of Eden was hidden in an ancient civilization and still exists in the ruins. Desmond is going to break out with the help of miss "Veronica Mars" and then they are going to join the modern day creed and try to stop the modern day Templar's.Liquid-Prince
Really?

Spoilers!

He only knows Eagle vision shouldnt he get some more?

Trickedoutps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#5 Trickedoutps3
Member since 2008 • 668 Posts
dude i think the sequel should be a modern day assassin and he has to go after the guys trying to kill him in present day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 840
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I think it'd be cool if they brought back Altair but introduced Desmond as a playable character/futuristic version of Altair. However I believe it would be difficult to come up with a plausible story explaining the reasons for alternating gameplay between the two.
Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts

Same dude more powers.avataraang1

Heat vision FTW!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 avataraang1
I think it'd be cool if they brought back Altair but introduced Desmond as a playable character/futuristic version of Altair. However I believe it would be difficult to come up with a plausible story explaining the reasons for alternating gameplay between the two.840
I think it will be a splinter cell type of thing.
halfbreed11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 halfbreed11111
Member since 2007 • 578 Posts
idk about you but if it was in modern times wouldnt it be like a clone of mgs4 they should really do something about the combat i thought, and at the end the gaurds would always chase me
-Knoa-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 -Knoa-
Member since 2008 • 115 Posts

When I saw this thread, I first thought, 'Why would anyone want a sequel to such an awful game?' But that isn't fair really, because Ubisoft Montreal did take some giant leaps forward in terms of mechanics and artwork. They're in a much better position to get a successful result in their next attempt at next-gen entertainment.

But I think this first attempt was an absolute failure. Selling another game under the Assassin's Creed title would be a complete flop.

That being said, I would put the next game from Ubisoft Montreal on my radar. Because the few things they did right, they did very well.

Cheers,

K

camerun370

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 camerun370
Member since 2008 • 97 Posts
Knoa how was it a flop the game environment was amazing the gameplay was a little repetative but it still was a good game, then again I wouldnt really take it to heart from a guy who makes his own GTA4 racing league and passes up on one for GT5
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts

I loved AC :)

I'd keep the climbing system, and tweak the situations where the guards want to kill you (srsly, I take my horse and get attacked)

Tweak the fighting system.

Improve AI

Have WAY more mission varieties

rovi209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rovi209
Member since 2007 • 214 Posts
in the middle east with a ak- 47 in his hands
jojothekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jojothekid
Member since 2008 • 2108 Posts
this is how i see it it will be in modern times probably one of the places on the game mentioned at the end and reading the emails talks about the "bleeding affect" which causes desmond to have the eagle vision so it means altair will be back but as like an alter-ego for desmond. i want to have it in the modern times because to jump off huge buildings and landing in a dumpster or something would be cool but it would suck with guns
LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#15 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts

AC was an odd game in that it made great innovations in some ways but completely and utterly failed in others. id be sceptical but interested in a sequel. id like to see them keep the free running system, but add much more variety to the missions and assassination targets. and please ubisoft, add some value to the game. there were tons of flags to collect but no incentive to do so since youre health bar maxed out even before you completed the story quests (maybe add a money system so you buy weapon/armor upgrades, artwork, and dev videos).

and no more bs cliffhanger endings. im tempted to not buy the sequel even if its amazing simply out of principle for that horrible sell out ending.

that said, ill get on with answering the question. i dont think they could find a more awesome setting than the crusades. there were conflicts of culture, conflicts of religion, and brutal pointless battles (upon re-reading that description, i will slap whoever mentions the current times because the crusades were so many times worse). it was so twisted and backwards. maybe ancient japan would be good, but still not as awesome as the crusades.

Avatar image for Canvas_Of_Flesh
Canvas_Of_Flesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Canvas_Of_Flesh
Member since 2007 • 4052 Posts
A sequel!?!?! I don't think I could trek through another mind-bendingly repetative journey like that again.
The_Sand_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 The_Sand_Man
Member since 2008 • 6788 Posts

dude i think the sequel should be a modern day assassin and he has to go after the guys trying to kill him in present day.Trickedoutps3

Reminds me of Jason Bourne :P

Liquid-Prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Liquid-Prince

When I saw this thread, I first thought, 'Why would anyone want a sequel to such an awful game?' But that isn't fair really, because Ubisoft Montreal did take some giant leaps forward in terms of mechanics and artwork. They're in a much better position to get a successful result in their next attempt at next-gen entertainment.

But I think this first attempt was an absolute failure. Selling another game under the Assassin's Creed title would be a complete flop.

That being said, I would put the next game from Ubisoft Montreal on my radar. Because the few things they did right, they did very well.

Cheers,

K

-Knoa-

That game was perfect... I saw no flaws in it.
battleboi333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 battleboi333
Member since 2006 • 1042 Posts
ONLine!! have a horse race ^.^
gamer_marrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 gamer_marrik
Member since 2007 • 1705 Posts
I think it would make a better movie than a game... I own assassin's creed one, but it seems like their going on a treasure quest/ mixed with an evil organization/ futuristic technology/ lots of violence, sounds like a great potential movie to me: \
battleboi333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 battleboi333
Member since 2006 • 1042 Posts

I think it would make a better movie than a game... I own assassin's creed one, but it seems like their going on a treasure quest/ mixed with an evil organization/ futuristic technology/ lots of violence, sounds like a great potential movie to me: \gamer_marrik

As long as Tom Cruise is the main character, lmao jk

Pelon208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Pelon208
Member since 2005 • 3375 Posts

The second one is taking place in Japan. Yona Guni. Apparently another Piece of Eden was hidden in an ancient civilization and still exists in the ruins. Desmond is going to break out with the help of miss "Veronica Mars" and then they are going to join the modern day creed and try to stop the modern day Templar's.Liquid-Prince

Liquid-Prince:

Will you marry me. :D

KamuiFei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#23 KamuiFei
Member since 2003 • 4334 Posts

Based on what I know from the ending, it'll take place in Japan or China.

Edited to add: Umm nevermind, I think Liquid-Prince said it best, lol. The guy loves AC more than me. And I thought I was a fanatic about it. :P

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30685 Posts
With Assassins Creed either you love it or you hate it, it would seem. I am in the former I loved the game, I like the story, I liked the gameplay and it was only repetitive if you made it that way. I mean they gave you total freedom in how you approached and took care of the target, if you did the same thing everytime its your own fault. Anyway I dont know whether or not they would bring back Altair for the second one, I would expect that they would, just in a different location. However the third one I expect it to be played as Desmond.
gera34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gera34
Member since 2008 • 343 Posts

Based on what you said... i think AC2 is going to be almost the same with the diference that he is going to use guns... and 1 or 2 knifes... IMO

Liquid-Prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Liquid-Prince

[QUOTE="Liquid-Prince"]The second one is taking place in Japan. Yona Guni. Apparently another Piece of Eden was hidden in an ancient civilization and still exists in the ruins. Desmond is going to break out with the help of miss "Veronica Mars" and then they are going to join the modern day creed and try to stop the modern day Templar's.Pelon208

Liquid-Prince:

Depends, are you a Princess? :D
Liquid-Prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Liquid-Prince

[QUOTE="Liquid-Prince"]The second one is taking place in Japan. Yona Guni. Apparently another Piece of Eden was hidden in an ancient civilization and still exists in the ruins. Desmond is going to break out with the help of miss "Veronica Mars" and then they are going to join the modern day creed and try to stop the modern day Templar's.gera34

Based on what you said... i think AC2 is going to be almost the same with the diference that he is going to use guns... and 1 or 2 knifes... IMO

I don't think so. I think it'll be the same kind thing going on where Desmond slowly morphs into Altair and then they will have to find a descendant of the people from Yona Guni, and use a machine to go into his genetic memories. Such a scenario will allow players to play in ancient Japan and have similar free roaming aspects as in AC1.
Avatar image for 5FingersOfDeath
5FingersOfDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 5FingersOfDeath
Member since 2007 • 1114 Posts
The 1st one had too many problems, no mission variety, repetition, silly side missions, silly hiding structure, but I loved the graphics, animation, fluidity and the story was good, I even liked the whole memory thing. I just hope they can make a really great sequel, maybe they can look at GTA4 for some advice.
Javinho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30 Javinho
Member since 2008 • 20472 Posts
[QUOTE="gera34"]

[QUOTE="Liquid-Prince"]The second one is taking place in Japan. Yona Guni. Apparently another Piece of Eden was hidden in an ancient civilization and still exists in the ruins. Desmond is going to break out with the help of miss "Veronica Mars" and then they are going to join the modern day creed and try to stop the modern day Templar's.Liquid-Prince

I don't think so. I think it'll be the same kind thing going on where Desmond slowly morphs into Altair and then they will have to find a descendant of the people from Yona Guni, and use a machine to go into his genetic memories. Such a scenario will allow players to play in ancient Japan and have similar free roaming aspects as in AC1.

NINJAS!

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts
[QUOTE="Pelon208"]

[QUOTE="Liquid-Prince"]The second one is taking place in Japan. Yona Guni. Apparently another Piece of Eden was hidden in an ancient civilization and still exists in the ruins. Desmond is going to break out with the help of miss "Veronica Mars" and then they are going to join the modern day creed and try to stop the modern day Templar's.Liquid-Prince

Liquid-Prince:

I think someone thought your avatar was your picture:lol:

TaKtical_SniPa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TaKtical_SniPa
Member since 2008 • 129 Posts
If the first one wasn't sooooo cheesy with the flashbacks and he actually was an Assassin back in the day I would've kept the game. I only played for like an hour and I couldn't take it ne more. I hope they take that part out and make the guy an actual assassin. The game was miserable, but to be kinda on topic, just don't make a sequel.
Liquid-Prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Liquid-Prince
[QUOTE="Liquid-Prince"][QUOTE="Pelon208"]

[QUOTE="Liquid-Prince"]The second one is taking place in Japan. Yona Guni. Apparently another Piece of Eden was hidden in an ancient civilization and still exists in the ruins. Desmond is going to break out with the help of miss "Veronica Mars" and then they are going to join the modern day creed and try to stop the modern day Templar's.junglist101

Liquid-Prince:

Nope that's just my girlfriend :)
DEWMAN08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#34 DEWMAN08
Member since 2006 • 2145 Posts
If they do I'm not sure what storyline they could do.
Liquid-Prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Liquid-Prince
The 1st one had too many problems, no mission variety, repetition, silly side missions, silly hiding structure, but I loved the graphics, animation, fluidity and the story was good, I even liked the whole memory thing. I just hope they can make a really great sequel, maybe they can look at GTA4 for some advice.5FingersOfDeath

Main Tasks:

Pickpcoket
Eavesdrop
Interogate
Informer assasinations
Informer flag collecting

Side Tasks:

Save citizens
Kill Templars
Climb all view points
Collect over 200 flags

Yeah no variety... And those are just the tasks. There's so many other things you can do just by messing around. The other day I killed everyone in Acre, and since nobody disappears you would just see hordes of dead bodies through out the whole city. Yeah, no variety...
KamuiFei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#36 KamuiFei
Member since 2003 • 4334 Posts

[QUOTE="5FingersOfDeath"]The 1st one had too many problems, no mission variety, repetition, silly side missions, silly hiding structure, but I loved the graphics, animation, fluidity and the story was good, I even liked the whole memory thing. I just hope they can make a really great sequel, maybe they can look at GTA4 for some advice.Liquid-Prince

Main Tasks:

Pickpcoket
Eavesdrop
Interogate
Informer assasinations
Informer flag collecting

Side Tasks:

Save citizens
Kill Templars
Climb all view points
Collect over 200 flags

Yeah no variety... And those are just the tasks. There's so many other things you can do just by messing around. The other day I killed everyone in Acre, and since nobody disappears you would just see hordes of dead bodies through out the whole city. Yeah, no variety...

I think I can safely assume you did this before L-P.

Ever gentle push or just throw a bunch of people near a merchant stand, and then throw a guard into it, killing a bunch of people? :D It's just funny to see everyone run for their lives too, lol.

Don't even get me started on how much fun you can have at Acre's port :P

AllThat26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 AllThat26
Member since 2008 • 43 Posts
[QUOTE="-Knoa-"]

Cheers,

K

Liquid-Prince

That game was perfect... I saw no flaws in it.

AllThat26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 AllThat26
Member since 2008 • 43 Posts
um... there were flaws, such as... repetetiveness, but for the next one maybe they should add SUBTITLES!!!!!!!!!!! i'm hard of hearing and i was super pissed of when i found out there were no subtitles, i had no clue what was happening.
numbersss101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#39 numbersss101
Member since 2007 • 421 Posts
[QUOTE="junglist101"][QUOTE="Liquid-Prince"][QUOTE="Pelon208"]

Liquid-Prince:

Nope that's just my girlfriend :)

ROFL! :lol:

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

[QUOTE="5FingersOfDeath"]The 1st one had too many problems, no mission variety, repetition, silly side missions, silly hiding structure, but I loved the graphics, animation, fluidity and the story was good, I even liked the whole memory thing. I just hope they can make a really great sequel, maybe they can look at GTA4 for some advice.Liquid-Prince

Main Tasks:

Pickpcoket
Eavesdrop
Interogate
Informer assasinations
Informer flag collecting

Side Tasks:

Save citizens
Kill Templars
Climb all view points
Collect over 200 flags

O.k., I have to ask, how long did it take to kill everyone in Acre?

Sambo234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Sambo234
Member since 2003 • 547 Posts
the game was awesome