Are There any MP games like MGO?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

I'm talking about a game that has a great community great gameplay and is just fun...I am still getting over the fact that MGO is gone... Anything like it out there?

23Jarek23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 23Jarek23
Member since 2009 • 2647 Posts

I'm talking about a game that has a great community great gameplay and is just fun...I am still getting over the fact that MGO is gone... Anything like it out there?

soapman72

You and me and many others feel the same my friend. Every once in a while I think to myself, gonna play some MGO, then I remember that it's gone. Makes me sad, unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything that comes even close to it's greatness. Sure there are other MP games with great communities, great gameplay and are also really fun, but they don't compare.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
Socom is the only thing I can think off. BUt they arent very "fun"
soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 soapman72

[QUOTE="soapman72"]

23Jarek23

You and me and many others feel the same my friend. Every once in a while I think to myself, gonna play some MGO, then I remember that it's gone. Makes me sad, unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything that comes even close to it's greatness. Sure there are other MP games with great communities, great gameplay and are also really fun, but they don't compare.

Such a shame they had this game taken down....I would have even paid 10-15 bucks just to keep the servers up for another year. I may try to get into Uncharted 3 but I don't knoww. Ground Zeros better have MGO 3

23Jarek23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 23Jarek23
Member since 2009 • 2647 Posts

[QUOTE="23Jarek23"]

[QUOTE="soapman72"]

soapman72

Such a shame they had this game taken down....I would have even paid 10-15 bucks just to keep the servers up for another year. I may try to get into Uncharted 3 but I don't knoww. Ground Zeros better have MGO 3

I feel the same, I would have paid as well, what bothers me though is they probably spent from 20-40k to patch in trophies when they could have used that money to keep the servers up.

Anyway, in regards to Uncharted, I love the uncharted games and the MP is fun. It might have some similarities but mostly just that it's a thirds person shooter. It's great and lots of fun, but it's not comparable. I recommend playing it, just don't go into it expecting it to be like MGO.

Not only does GZ need mgo 3, it needs to stay MGO, I hope they don't basterdize it with modern leveling and unlocks.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 soapman72

[QUOTE="soapman72"]

[QUOTE="23Jarek23"]

23Jarek23

Could not have said it better

I feel the same, I would have paid as well, what bothers me though is they probably spent from 20-40k to patch in trophies when they could have used that money to keep the servers up.

Anyway, in regards to Uncharted, I love the uncharted games and the MP is fun. It might have some similarities but mostly just that it's a thirds person shooter. It's great and lots of fun, but it's not comparable. I recommend playing it, just don't go into it expecting it to be like MGO.

Not only does GZ need mgo 3, it needs to stay MGO, I hope they don't basterdize it with modern leveling and unlocks.

visionedorange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 visionedorange
Member since 2007 • 272 Posts

sorry man I don't think ps3 is ever goin to get somethin as good as MGO again, i do a lot of my online gaming on the 360 but one ps3 multiplayer game I was able to really get into and enjoy was twisted metal, you might enjoy that if its your type of thing.