Are the servers still up for online play on Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MajerHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MajerHawk
Member since 2009 • 432 Posts

i want to know cuz i want to play the game online wen i get the game

theplum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#2 theplum
Member since 2007 • 81 Posts

Yes, online play is still available :) Theres usually a fair few people online 2.

MajerHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MajerHawk
Member since 2009 • 432 Posts

Yes, online play is still available :) Theres usually a fair few people online 2.

theplum

are u serious?

JesusFreak1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 JesusFreak1990
Member since 2007 • 1298 Posts
Last I saw the servers were still up, and with a pretty decent amount of people still playing it too. But I think a lot of people switched to Combat Ops like me, it's a stand alone online expansion to both Dark Mirror and Logan's Shadow. Though, both games have major hacker problems, as is ususual with PSP titles, they can be fun, but always make sure to check stats of the people you play with to make sure they are not impossibly high.
pataponplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 pataponplayer
Member since 2009 • 1410 Posts

If you want a better online experience you should probably go to Syphon Filter Combat Ops, where the pros n stuff went. Ls is full of noobs mostly and I guess it's a good starting ground. It's starting to die down, but there's usually about 70-100 people on when they're not at school. Combat Ops is only $10 off the PSN and you can make your own maps and it just works a bit better and usually has 80-120 when they're not at school.