anyone angry about psp 3000 if its real?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Darcstudios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Darcstudios
Member since 2008 • 162 Posts

dont know if anyone saw the update but theres a psp 3000(rumor)but would u be angry if it was real, and all these features were actuay part of it?

build in mic

new home button in the form of the "PS" logo

slightly slimmer/lighter,

slimmer ring on the back,(no more horrible scratches showing)

possibility of cell phone integration.

vague references to a "touch-screen

SGT4EVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 SGT4EVA
Member since 2007 • 1773 Posts
people who had the phat psps were angry and only like half of them tranfered over, for me i tranfered from the phat, to the slim, and if they do release this, i will not buy it and either will lots of other people, so if sony does release it, i think it would be a big mistake, but yea it could be real
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts

I wouldnt buy it, because the features that you mention wouldnt be worth the buy, and I would be mad becuase I just got my PSP slim a couple of months ago.

Although it could happen, since Sony is releasing new bundles soon, I dont see a new PSP coming out for a while.

Thegame2429

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Thegame2429
Member since 2003 • 653 Posts
I would buy it. I had the fat psp and traded it in last September to get PSP Slim, so i guess i will just turn in my PSP Slim, hopefully get like 100$, and pay the rest to get the PSP Slimmer lol
psp_mtness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 psp_mtness
Member since 2008 • 815 Posts
I agree with the above replies, i really cant see sony releasing a 3000 model any time soon, we have just had E3 and nothing was said, infact all indications are that soon are toivest more time into the current psp, non of those features rumered in the next model seem worth the efforts imo.
piranha_inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 piranha_inc
Member since 2005 • 1994 Posts
I would be really pissed of, cause I just upgraded to a slim (red GOW BTW), I still have my phat, but this would be too much
quiksilver9774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 quiksilver9774
Member since 2006 • 429 Posts
so its still a rumor? cause i read somewhere that its confirmed.
Djmaster214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Djmaster214
Member since 2005 • 3240 Posts

i really didnt mind the phat the only reason i upgraded was i sent my psp to my bro in afganistan. I liked the phat to be honest felt more sturdy.

I will definatly get the 3000 though if it has all that it says its only about 1 weeks paycheck (assuming they make it below 300)

ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 ChiddaPotta
Member since 2007 • 1670 Posts
Hell yeah i'd be pissed. I just bought my new PSP Slim Piano Black last week. I dont see sony making a new PSP here. Just stick with the Slim's and make more bundles. If it was real I wouldn't buy it because they'res nothing new in the features that interests me. I dont play PS1 games, i dont use Skype, "Touch" Screen? You wish, Slimmer silver ring...um ok?
Thegame2429

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Thegame2429
Member since 2003 • 653 Posts
They annouced the PSP 2000 at last years E3 and that came out in September/October.....since the PSP 3000 wasnt annouced at E3 this year....it prally wont be coming out untill mid/late 2009
Panzeram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 Panzeram
Member since 2008 • 653 Posts
Lets hope they put a second analog nub on this one.
;)
djxaquaxblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 djxaquaxblue
Member since 2004 • 2539 Posts

;)Panzeram

they should do that and add in built in gps instead of that bulky add on then i would buy this sucker quick! built in camera would be nice but kind of pointless when its mainly used for gaming.

SegaGenesisfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SegaGenesisfan
Member since 2008 • 1085 Posts
Only if it had a better refresh rate would I care, also if I could do the same thing I did with my slim if you know what I mean. Slim is a tight handheld, also very durable.
maxgoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 maxgoh
Member since 2004 • 324 Posts
they should release new models, they have to put an end to the game download and fully avoid play games from memory stick. stop the pirate...then we'll have more titles to play.
demo_vol1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 demo_vol1
Member since 2008 • 183 Posts

;)Panzeram

that would be a major problem if the PSP 3k is real, because the PSP 1 and 2k will be useless if any game, is reqired to use two analog sticks.

StealthKnife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 StealthKnife
Member since 2008 • 2104 Posts
ya if they add a second anolog this would be intence, but they would have added that with the list, but i am still hanging on to the phat!
StealthKnife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 StealthKnife

[QUOTE="Panzeram"]Lets hope they put a second analog nub on this one.
;)demo_vol1

that would be a major problem if the PSP 3k is real, because the PSP 1 and 2k will be useless if any game, is reqired to use two analog sticks.

i think he means that would take place of the xo^[] and those buttons would switch with the v, then fps 's would be more awsome! and what about th etouch screen?

but if there is a psp2 theyshould have that for sure, but the psp is still pretty advanced! and no i wouldnt be angry, well maybe, i dont no! lets just wait!

kerrman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 kerrman
Member since 2003 • 2904 Posts
Just bought a God Of War psp bundle a few weeks back. I'd probably rampage my EB Games.
StealthKnife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 StealthKnife
[QUOTE="demo_vol1"]

[QUOTE="Panzeram"]Lets hope they put a second analog nub on this one.
;)StealthKnife

i think he means that would take place of the xo^[] and those buttons would switch with the v, then fps 's would be more awsome! and what about th etouch screen?

but if there is a psp2 theyshould have that for sure, but the psp is still pretty advanced! and no i wouldnt be angry, well maybe, i dont no! lets just wait!

)when i said v i meant down up left right!!)
MangoLlamas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#20 MangoLlamas
Member since 2007 • 2325 Posts
that would be annoying
chee006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 chee006
Member since 2006 • 207 Posts
Well I just bough a PSP slim early this year and if the psp 3000 comes out i dont think they'll be any touch screen,mic or another analog stick cause if it were trough itll be just a redesign and maybe faster load times,if u compare the phat and the slim,the slim just have a redesign and fater load times.The 3000 wont have any mager upgrades cause if it were trough thell be naming it PSP 2,instead of PSP 3000 like the PSP 2000.GET WAT I MEAN?8)
kurvicka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 kurvicka
Member since 2005 • 183 Posts
lets wait what SONY will say on Games Convencion in Lipzig ( not sure if its the english name ok ) where SONY will be having 12 big announcments
mcdogit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mcdogit
Member since 2008 • 28 Posts
if they realease psp 3k it would be a waste of time cuz they won't have dual analog sticks or a touch screen cuz then they would have to re-make all of the games or realease patches that would take up a good part of a memory card if there is going to be a touch screen and dual analog it will come out on a psp2 with psp2 games cuz patches and re-making would take up too much time and money it would be easier and faster and cheaper to make a psp2
Carnikoid85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24 Carnikoid85
Member since 2005 • 534 Posts
PSP China? I think it's not roumor it's just a chinese rip-off like chintendo Wii
joshsta7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#25 joshsta7
Member since 2007 • 280 Posts
fake