Anybody here getting Phantasy Star Portable 2??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 slvrraven9
Member since 2004 • 9278 Posts

it plays and resembles PSU so much and i know theres a lot of people that dont like that game since it kinda pales in comparison to PSO. i enjoyed it except for the fact that you can only level up to 15 but i guess being the demo they gotta keep some stuff for now. anyway, im considering it myself. well actually getting that and peacewalker. so, anybody else in?

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts

I'm currently thinking about picking it but I gotta play part 1 first to know whats going on.

thattotally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 thattotally
Member since 2008 • 3842 Posts

If it counts I at one point in my life considered purchasing the first Phantasy Star Portable.

Even if this one has online, I'm not going to bother looking into it.

blacknight06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 blacknight06
Member since 2006 • 1422 Posts

My mind is currently debating over whether or not I should purchase it.

Nothing seems to have convinced me yet.

damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 damann22
Member since 2004 • 7655 Posts

Im definitely getting this game. Ive been looking for an mmo with infrastructure for the psp since ive had my 1000 4 years ago. Now i can finally play this type of game anywhere. So im picking this up as soon as its up on the psn.

Shirokishi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Shirokishi_
Member since 2009 • 11206 Posts

My only option until we get a console version... so yeah. Wish the PSP had more capable online.

mariomaster16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#7 mariomaster16
Member since 2008 • 762 Posts

Mos def. as soon as i have money i'm getting it

KillerWabbit23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KillerWabbit23
Member since 2009 • 3466 Posts

I never even considered it until I stumbled upon a video of the character creator on Youtube. I thought, "hey, this is pretty cool!" So, naturally, I downloaded the demo to my PS3 and then to my PSP, and I haven't stopped playing it since.

So, yeah. Can't wait.

PurpleSmile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 PurpleSmile
Member since 2010 • 1068 Posts
Me... I love the first one and sure gonna get this.
buenview

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 buenview
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

It depends what kind of games you like, Have you ever played an MMORPG like worlf of warcraft? This is the best closest thing the handheld is gona get for a while. If you do like those kinda games one big thing that makes it a really popular genre is because of the live co-op. Basically if you liked Monster Hunter on the PSP you will like this more. This game will support Infrastructure mode so you can play with people anytime provided you gota hot spot. I'm not sure if the infrastructure mode will be cross region ( here's hopinh), so you can play with asia and europe australia as well. ON TOP OF THAT!!!!! the replay value of this game is phenomenal. You know how in MMORPG if you finish the game content there is always PVP to get you hooked. Well PSP2 is gona have some head 2 head, team battles solo battles capture the flag etc. So even if you finish the story mode, there is still reason to hunt gear (another great aspect) to up youreself versing others. I think this game will be better than monster hunter portable 3 coming out early 2011. Even if monster hunter finally supported infrastructure co-op outside japan they still dont have a PVP aspect. I already lined up all my games to be sold to trade for this game (jobless atm). If i had a choice between not eating for 3 days or not playing phantasy star portable 2. ill choose the former.

Pvt_r3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Pvt_r3d
Member since 2006 • 7901 Posts
Should I play through the first game to enjoy the story in the second more?
kindredmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 kindredmachine
Member since 2002 • 2625 Posts

Day one download for my PSP GO. I was at E3 at talked to a Sega rep and he confirmedthat ALL Sega PSP titles this summer/fall would be up on PNS and since they just put up Valkery chronicales 2, it's a good sign :-)

blacknight06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 blacknight06
Member since 2006 • 1422 Posts

Lol. Would it be fair to say that I'm not buying this game simply because I don't like the hairstyles in the demo?

-Flagg-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 -Flagg-
Member since 2005 • 426 Posts

Definitely, didint play the orginal one but i heard that this one basically is the first game with **** load of additional mission's and stuff so no need to really but it anymore.

ThePerro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#15 ThePerro
Member since 2006 • 3105 Posts

I'm waiting on it to be released. I really enjoyed the first one, so I hope the same can be said for the sequel.