Any Games similar to....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

anime_fan_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 anime_fan_94
Member since 2007 • 94 Posts

On the psp, Are there any games similar to Izuna: Legend of the unemployed ninja. It was kinda like the pokemon mystery dungeon games, you know, exept for the fact that it wasnt a pice of crap. I dont really know what to classify it as so i gave some examples.

viewtifullee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 viewtifullee
Member since 2008 • 384 Posts
hmmm like sum type of dungeon game ....not sure
pokolvrolok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#3 pokolvrolok
Member since 2007 • 412 Posts

Theres a game called dungeon explorer in which you go around the dungeons killing monsters and stuff and this other game similar to it wwhich name i cannot remember. :S

So, i must ask you; Do you have WIFI? if not...it doesn't take much to guess that you have a working internet connection.

Go onto www.pspdemocenter.com to download demos of these games (download the ones which names sound dungeony XD). If you have WIFI you can simply go onto your PSP internet, click on the file and download it wheras if u do it thru computeryou must put it into the folder manually. (not exactly hard though.). If you play them after doing this and decide any are good then you could look for the game on the internet or in shops and get it! :) Common sense. (or you could carry on playing the demo for the rest of your life...but i believe there's a thing called replay value.

HAVE FUN :)

pokolvrolok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#4 pokolvrolok
Member since 2007 • 412 Posts
Ooh also. I've never played tht Izuna game,,,nor have i heard of it before but by your rather brief but useful description i am guesing Monster Hunter freedom will fit in that category...so try that game out. (I've never played it to date but except for critics, everyone seems to have given it good reviews....and the second one too!).