This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sworks4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sworks4Life
Member since 2010 • 29 Posts

Hey guys , what you think is butter game AC or GOW (dosent metter witch)

!?

i think thet GOW ghost of sparta is the biggest game ever(and i still dosent finish him..)

paradigm68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 paradigm68
Member since 2003 • 5588 Posts

Hey guys , what you think is butter game AC or GOW (dosent metter witch)

!?

i think thet GOW ghost of sparta is the biggest game ever(and i still dosent finish him..)

Sworks4Life

:roll: Both of those games seem a little violent for you, don't you think? Heh, anyways. I'm pretty sure by AC you meen the Assassin's Creed game for the PSP. Which sucked, it was glitchly, boring, just pretty bad overall. While the God of War games on the PSP are awesome, great graphics, gameplay etc etc.

jordonj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 jordonj
Member since 2010 • 1069 Posts
Not sure if you mean Assassin's Creed or Armored Core, but either way, your best choice is God of War (either Chains of Olympus or Ghost of Sparta, or both). It's not even close.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#4 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts

I find, as a non-fan of God of War and a fan of Assassin's Creed, I got bored of GoW before I did Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines.

Don't shoot me, that's just my opinion. :P I was impressed with AC:B overall. I don't really understand all the negative reviews. To me, it's a great looking, freerunning, brutal fighting open world game with fun gameplay. I get to still do throwing knife kills, swordplay is still great, freerunning is less impressive, but still, freerunning! It could have been so much more, but I liked it.

GoW is I suppose a much bigger game, but all things considered, God of War just isn't my thing. If it is yours though, then don't even consider AC, I guess.

riou7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#5 riou7  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 10842 Posts

I'd say go with GoW

JohnnyWPSP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#6 JohnnyWPSP
Member since 2009 • 1895 Posts

I find both (or all three) games amazing. Bloodlines is the "AC-Portable". It looks like it, feels like it, plays like it and ienjoyed it very much. GoW is slightly better though.

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

God of War hands down. I have Chains of Olympus and its great. I havent got Ghost of Sparta yet (still kinda expensive for me) but I loved the demo. The only other series I like on PSP more than God of War is Ace Combat.

Savage_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Savage_Doom
Member since 2007 • 364 Posts

I find, as a non-fan of God of War and a fan of Assassin's Creed, I got bored of GoW before I did Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines.

Don't shoot me, that's just my opinion. :P I was impressed with AC:B overall. I don't really understand all the negative reviews. To me, it's a great looking, freerunning, brutal fighting open world game with fun gameplay. I get to still do throwing knife kills, swordplay is still great, freerunning is less impressive, but still, freerunning! It could have been so much more, but I liked it.

GoW is I suppose a much bigger game, but all things considered, God of War just isn't my thing. If it is yours though, then don't even consider AC, I guess.

Granpire

Although i agree and i loved ac:b also... id have to go with GOW.Its an overall better game. But if they gave more depth and fixed some glitches in ac i think itd be an amazing game.... and made it longer thad be nice... they did a great job making ac portable.

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts
I like gow better(harder)
p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts

God of War hands down. I have Chains of Olympus and its great. I havent got Ghost of Sparta yet (still kinda expensive for me) but I loved the demo. The only other series I like on PSP more than God of War is Ace Combat.

Talldude80
Do u have joint assault? I gotta get it yet, is it awesome online? Ghost of Sparta is worth the 40, great game my fav addition is u can flame up(Thera's Bane) your blades of athena.
BackOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BackOn
Member since 2010 • 94 Posts

ac sucked at psp dont waste ur money if u want to buy ac

well gow I HATE this game(just personal opinion)

but

gow is pretty good game

rubedisky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 rubedisky
Member since 2009 • 1024 Posts

[QUOTE="Granpire"]

Savage_Doom

Although i agree and i loved ac:b also... id have to go with GOW.Its an overall better game. But if they gave more depth and fixed some glitches in ac i think itd be an amazing game.... and made it longer thad be nice... they did a great job making ac portable.

ubisoft almost never does a good job for the psp!
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

[QUOTE="Talldude80"]

p4s2p0

Do u have joint assault? I gotta get it yet, is it awesome online? Ghost of Sparta is worth the 40, great game my fav addition is u can flame up(Thera's Bane) your blades of athena.

I do. I haven't been in the online portion, but the SP mode is killer. A continuation, or sorts, to "Skies of Deception". Definitely worth a purchase if you enjoy the "Ace Combat" series. Some of the best graphics on the PSP, IMO. Silly storyline, but that's the series' trade mark in a way. Anyway, hope this helps a bit.

:)