A few questions about uncharted 2...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

topher78714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 topher78714
Member since 2006 • 672 Posts

Okay so I'm thinking about picking up Uncharted 2 this week. Before I do however, I need to know a few things. First is, I never finished the first game. I got a majority of the way through it, but then my PS3 broke and I just never picked it back up since it was a rental, but I did like the game. So will I be lost if I get 2? Secondly, how is the online community? are there a lot of active people, or is it hard to find a match? thanks.

samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts
  • You wont be lost on the story but on some inside jokes
  • The online community is still strong
Onizuka36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Onizuka36
Member since 2005 • 8295 Posts

• You wont be lost on the story but on some inside jokes
  • The online community is still strong

samuraiguns

^This

The main thing you get ouy of completing the first game is some of the fun in the character interactions. The plots of the two games are completely unrelated otherwise. Online has a strong community still and I have never had any trouble finding a great match. I also really love the co-op.

rockdve36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rockdve36
Member since 2009 • 109 Posts

Okay so I'm thinking about picking up Uncharted 2 this week. Before I do however, I need to know a few things. First is, I never finished the first game. I got a majority of the way through it, but then my PS3 broke and I just never picked it back up since it was a rental, but I did like the game. So will I be lost if I get 2? Secondly, how is the online community? are there a lot of active people, or is it hard to find a match? thanks.

topher78714
Nate makes a funny comment about Zombies in UC2 which is hilarious if you beat the first game. Otherwise, you won't get lost.
3rdbass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 3rdbass
Member since 2009 • 3301 Posts

You don't have to finish the first game to play the second but there are some refefences made to the first one.

The online community while still relatively strong has dwindled to around 8,000 online at now compared to being around 16,000 when it first came out. You shouldn't have an issue finding a match for either co-op or MP.