5 games of PsVita you should buy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hmizou15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hmizou15
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
No one disagrees that the new Sony portable device Ps Vita is characterized by strong capabilities are enormous, but the reason behind the modest success is the lack of toys that made the device holders complain of scarcity. So the Sony has issued five new games this summer, which will make players think of the acquisition device. Games defined by the device is Uncharted: Golden AbyssAu, Gravity Rush, Version aggregate Metal Gear Solid HD, a racing game WipEout and finally Rayman OriginsCoup. Tabona in order to learn more on the games in question. Uncharted: Golden Abyss The game Uncharted: Golden Abyss a stronger rival game Gravity Rush to win the title of best game on the mobile Ps Vita. It's a game Action / Adventure will be used for the bulk of the capacity of the mobile device, which Szimkna of excellence very strong and Jim Bly wonderful. Despite these advantages, this new version of the Uncharted series is suffering from a single black spot, it is the age of the game which does not exceed ten hours. gravity rush Strong game tells the story of a beautiful girl will become the only hope for Hekseville, a small town was attacked by evil creatures. Fortunately The girl is characterized by extraordinary abilities is to jump and lightness and strength and dexterity in the use of weapons, which will enable it to stand up against evil creatures. The game actually very enjoyable and I would advise fans to buy this adventure games, it features strong , in addition to C Play a simple will require you to use each of the buttons and analog stick and the touch screen. WipEout WipEout series dating from ancient to issue a new laptop. Version is characterized mainly stunning graphics and sounds awesome, it's a fun racing game to a large extent, I knew a great success on the Ps3 and there she go back again to Ps Vita. You can compete with your friends as you want, you can also discover WipEout HD Fury, additional new content is available for download via the PlayStation Store. Metal Gear Solid HD After the phenomenal success of Metal Gear Solid and Peace Walker on the PSP, here's Metal Gear Solid series returns with a copy of the new compilation Metal Gear Solid HD. The latter will be collected between the first and the second version of the series. Both versions, distinguished by the age of play is too long to Ps Vita, in addition to a wonderful and simple control of the characters thanks to the second analog stick, as well as excellent graphics. So for lovers of the series I advise you to buy this portable version of the aggregate, it is really enjoyable. Rayman returns Series Rayman returns again copy portable version of Rayman Origins, Jewel new features graphics are excellent hand-drawn and Jim Bly smooth and wonderful, born Ubisoft new offers you dear reader a long journey consisting of 60 different phase, will pass from the desert areas and other marine and others capped, which will make you enjoy the most beautiful times to spend in this game. so if you planning to buy a PSVITA make sure to buy this games for the ultimate pleasure . source : http://gamertests.blogspot.com/2012/07/5-games-of-psvita-you-should-buy.html sorry guys im new here if this games are old or something.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

I agree with some of those choices, but I don't give two craps about Metal Gear Solid games, and I already own Rayman Origins on another system.

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

Where's Sound Shapes:|

Golden Abyssis a showpiece and nothing more.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#4 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
It's been a while since I've read text quite that terribly written before, to be honest.
hmizou15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hmizou15
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
well you right it just the first time and i m not an anglophone :)
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#6 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts
It's been a while since I've read text quite that terribly written before, to be honest.Granpire
English probably isn't his first language. Your brain can still decipher what he means, though. Anyway.. TC, good list, but a correction: the Metal Gear Solid HD collection contains the second and third games.
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JustPlainLucas

Gxgear

Probably means retail games. And Sound Shapes is no more spectacular.

foxfacer2d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 foxfacer2d2
Member since 2010 • 570 Posts
Tis sad that only ragnarok oddysey caught my eye and when I was desperate i bought disgaea 3. Wii u got good titles to offer but this vita which is more powerful than the wii u got this kind of line up? Twas expected of sony which sells tv and some other stuff unlike nintendo which is pure blooded video game company
A7xhto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 A7xhto
Member since 2012 • 78 Posts

I personally think Little Big Planet Vita showed what the Vita IS really capable of, its #1 on my list.. and after watching videos of ragnarok, the graphics look 5x better then any game thats been out for Vita.. this can't be proven until we have it in our own hands.. but other then that I really liked Gravity Rush and Uncharted + mortal Kombat and Ultamate Marvel VS Capcom ports.. and tbh I had high hopes for Sound Shapes but I guess its just not my type of game.

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts

I personally would say hell no to Uncharted, very generic and average game to me, looks awesome and plays decent but apart from that it feels almost Soulless compared to the other Uncharted games. Unless your desperate for another Vita game then get it otherwise there are games more deserving of your money and anyones.

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Gxgear

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

JustPlainLucas

Probably means retail games. And Sound Shapes is no more spectacular.

Still better than half the games on that list.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts
Tis sad that only ragnarok oddysey caught my eye and when I was desperate i bought disgaea 3. Wii u got good titles to offer but this vita which is more powerful than the wii u got this kind of line up? Twas expected of sony which sells tv and some other stuff unlike nintendo which is pure blooded video game companyfoxfacer2d2
Lol vita isn't even as strong as the ps3, much less the wii u. Unless you meant 3ds? In which case yeah it curb stomps It
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
those are excellent choices
p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts
My must haves are resistance for the multiplayer and ninja gaiden for my sword needs. Tell need for speed comes out for my racing. Unit 13 is alright too.
-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -Patrick_92-
Member since 2008 • 2168 Posts

I know the games I own aren't the best Vita games, but they are all pretty good.

My games for Vita are Uncharted GA, Mortal Kombat, Unit 13, Motorstorm RC, Hotshots Golf Treasures of Montezuma Blitz (free game but it's really addicting), and the best of them all Little Big Planet Vita. I still want Gravity Rush, MGS collection, Fifa 13 (almost out), and Resistance BR (for the multiplayer)...I feel like I'm missing something too. *edit* Soundshapes is the one I missed *edit*

There is still AC3:L to come out, and that has priority over the other games I mentioned. The Vita doesn't really have it that bad in terms of software, I just wish the system sold better. Plus it has the Cross-Buy games coming like PSA and Sly 4.

If I had to catorgarize the top 5 (even the ones I don't own) it would be:

5. Uncharted: Golden Abyss

4. Unit 13

3. Soundshapes

2. Gravity Rush

1. Little Big Planet PSVita

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JustPlainLucas

Gxgear
Which ones on that list is Sound Shapes better than?
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Granpire
Sound Shapes is better than all of those games to me, simply because it's the only one(besides maybe Gravity Rush's movement mechanics) that actually does something truly new, and it does it well. It's well designed and well-executed. It's simple, but it does what it does very well. Have you actually played Sound Shapes?
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 JustPlainLucas
[QUOTE="Granpire"]Sound Shapes is better than all of those games to me, simply because it's the only one(besides maybe Gravity Rush's movement mechanics) that actually does something truly new, and it does it well. It's well designed and well-executed. It's simple, but it does what it does very well. Have you actually played Sound Shapes?

Yes, and I reviewed it. It's a good game, but I wouldn't it choose it over any of these. It's a great little downloadable became, but it's out of its league in comparison to bigger games, ESPECIALLY to Rayman Origins, a far superior platformer. And how can anyone say Sound Shapes is better than MGS 3? Or even MGS2? Well now, we're just comparing apples to oranges at this point, aren't we?
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Granpire
I have MGS HD collection, and I'm frankly totally annoyed by its presentation. The writing is just terrible and the story barely makes sense. As a game, I suppose it's pretty important, but I'm having a tough time connecting to it. It's a much larger game than Sound Shapes, but I'd actually be inclined to say Sound Shapes better accomplishes what it sets out to do, while MGS(2&3) just kind of stumbles along, working in some places and failing in others. Rayman Origins, while unique in its art style and presentation, is still an iterative game. It improves on and perfects every platforming trope that's been done before, and wraps it all in a beautiful package. I adore that game, but it really doesn't innovate. Whether innovation is the single element that would make Sound Shapes a better game than its peers is debatable, but I've had more fresh and brilliant play experiences with Sound Shapes than any other game in a long time. It does things that Rayman Origins doesn't do, and I'd venture to say that it makes it a more important game, even if it isn't "better".
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JustPlainLucas
[QUOTE="Granpire"]I have MGS HD collection, and I'm frankly totally annoyed by its presentation. The writing is just terrible and the story barely makes sense. As a game, I suppose it's pretty important, but I'm having a tough time connecting to it. It's a much larger game than Sound Shapes, but I'd actually be inclined to say Sound Shapes better accomplishes what it sets out to do, while MGS(2&3) just kind of stumbles along, working in some places and failing in others. Rayman Origins, while unique in its art style and presentation, is still an iterative game. It improves on and perfects every platforming trope that's been done before, and wraps it all in a beautiful package. I adore that game, but it really doesn't innovate. Whether innovation is the single element that would make Sound Shapes a better game than its peers is debatable, but I've had more fresh and brilliant play experiences with Sound Shapes than any other game in a long time. It does things that Rayman Origins doesn't do, and I'd venture to say that it makes it a more important game, even if it isn't "better".

Let's not apply the term innovation to Sound Shapes, shall we? Its mechanic of adding tones to the soundtrack is essentially coin collecting, something that Mario started back in 1984. Aside from the presentation, what is really innovative about Sound Shapes? Rolling around platforms? Mario was running around planetoids, walls and ceilings in Super Mario Galaxy. Platforms disappearing and reappearing to the beat? Again, Mario has already done that. Dodging red objects? Super Meat Boy does it so much better. Level creator? Hardly an original concept. So, everything that makes Sound Shapes special is its presentation, which is superfluous. Strip that away and you get an easy and dull game.. Look, I like the game, but I'm not going to let myself become infatuated to the point where I'm calling it something its not...
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Granpire
Sure, if you break it down into individual elements, it's not all that new. But the thread that ties it all together is the way rhythm and melody interacts with level design, and that's innovative.
Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Gxgear

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

JustPlainLucas

Which ones on that list is Sound Shapes better than?

It's better than Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush for sure. A case could be made against MGS, but I'm not going to go there.

damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 damann22
Member since 2004 • 7655 Posts

1. LBP

2. Gravity Rush

3. Sound Shapes

4. Mutant Blobs Attack

5. Wipeout 2048

LEEGOO!

aryanbrar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 aryanbrar
Member since 2004 • 2101 Posts

[QUOTE="foxfacer2d2"]Tis sad that only ragnarok oddysey caught my eye and when I was desperate i bought disgaea 3. Wii u got good titles to offer but this vita which is more powerful than the wii u got this kind of line up? Twas expected of sony which sells tv and some other stuff unlike nintendo which is pure blooded video game companyWreckEm711
Lol vita isn't even as strong as the ps3, much less the wii u. Unless you meant 3ds? In which case yeah it curb stomps It

not sure about gpu, but ram and cpu wise vita is superior to even ps3. wii u is underrated hardware, people don't realize how powerful it is. naturally ps4/xbox720 will kill it

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Granpire

Vita's CPU is nowhere near the PS3's. The PS3 is clocked at 3.2 GHZ, and the Vita is somewhere between 800MHZ and 2GHZ(not this much though, according to Sony, since the battery would "last five minutes and probably set fire to your pants."). It's likely around 800-1000MHZ, though it's also likely that Sony will increase the clock speed furthur into the Vita's life cycle, the same way they did with the PSP.

Vita's RAM is 512MB, with a Video memory of 128MB, while the PS3 has 256MB of each (RAM and VRAM), so that's... partly true.

aryanbrar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 aryanbrar
Member since 2004 • 2101 Posts

Vita's CPU is nowhere near the PS3's. The PS3 is clocked at 3.2 GHZ, and the Vita is somewhere between 800MHZ and 2GHZ(not this much though, according to Sony, since the battery would "last five minutes and probably set fire to your pants."). It's likely around 800-1000MHZ, though it's also likely that Sony will increase the clock speed furthur into the Vita's life cycle, the same way they did with the PSP.

Vita's RAM is 512MB, with a Video memory of 128MB, while the PS3 has 256MB of each (RAM and VRAM), so that's... partly true.

Granpire

vita has a quad cores, ps3 has 1 core with small mini cores. so vita kills it in cpu terms. arm cpu run pretty cool

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Granpire

No. Quad core does help, but the PS3's processor far outdoes the Vita. 3.2 GHZ will beat out (or possibly match) a 2GHZ Quad Core in power, for one thing, and the Cell's SPUs allowed developers to offload additional processing elements like Antialiasing or Bloom lighting to take stress from the GPU.

The Vita is a more straightforward device to develop for, but it doesn't have the versatility of the PS3's SPUs, or even the raw processing power. Four cores does not multiply the clock speed by four, and a quad core processor isn't necessarily faster than a single core one - even if it were accurate to say the PS3's processor were "single-core".

SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts
heard a lot of good things about gravity rush
SPAWN200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SPAWN200
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
1.LBP(MY NEW FAV) 2.UNCHARTED 3.ULTIMATE MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 ( MY FAV) 4.RAYMAN ORIGINS 5.LUMINES ELECTRONIC SYMPHONY
damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 damann22
Member since 2004 • 7655 Posts

Can we stay on topic guys?

5 games Im looking forward to the additional 5 titles i already posted.

1) Persona 4 Golden

2) New Little King Story

3) Assassins creed liberation

4) Need For Speed Most Wanted

5) Ragnarok Odyssey

suitmypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 suitmypants
Member since 2004 • 1015 Posts

Gravity Rush is not a great game and it's not a must buy game. The game is far from great and falls short on many things: such as a broken story and no side quests.

foxfacer2d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 foxfacer2d2

[QUOTE="Granpire"]

aryanbrar

vita has a quad cores, ps3 has 1 core with small mini cores. so vita kills it in cpu terms. arm cpu run pretty cool

yah like what this guys said. 4 cores beats wii U 3 cores and ps3's cell technology but MAN!!! it was stomped in the launch titles.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Granpire

yah like what this guys said. 4 cores beats wii U 3 cores and ps3's cell technology but MAN!!! it was stomped in the launch titles.

foxfacer2d2
No, The Vita's (approximately) 1GHZ Quad Core is not equal to three cores at 3GHZ, even if it were as simple as multiplying clock speed. To make full use of all processing cores, developers actually have to split up processes to run separately on each core. It's not like the Vita's processor is quantifiably 4GHZ! The Vita doesn't beat out any of the current-gen consoles in any specs outside of System RAM.
foxfacer2d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 foxfacer2d2

maybe not beatable by the current gen but able to do current gen games.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Granpire
Able to do them with some heavy optimization and lower-quality assets! Case in point: Mortal Kombat's ugly character models, Wipeout HD's (DLC for Wipeout 2048) sub-30FPS framerate, and Ninja Gaiden's 30FPS framerate.
foxfacer2d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 foxfacer2d2

Able to do them with some heavy optimization and lower-quality assets! Case in point: Mortal Kombat's ugly character models, Wipeout HD's (DLC for Wipeout 2048) sub-30FPS framerate, and Ninja Gaiden's 30FPS framerate.Granpire

so I guess the vita isn't that great. well, better get the wii U

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Granpire
I love my Vita, and I think it's a great, powerful piece of kit. However, it annoys me when people blindly claim it's more powerful than the PS3 or 360 "because it has four cores". My only point was that, in fact, the Vita is not any more powerful than the PS3. Not that the Vita isn't that great. It is amazing.