29 Brand New Screenshots of Home!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rsoxguy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 rsoxguy12
Member since 2007 • 1602 Posts
http://www.psu.com/Home--Screenshot-97--ss6--home-__g155.php
LtColJaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 LtColJaxson
Member since 2005 • 3233 Posts

http://www.psu.com/Home--Screenshot-97--ss6--home-__g155.phprsoxguy12

I have had enough screens, I just want to try it.

Thanks for giving the link anyways.

sushiboyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 sushiboyyyy
Member since 2003 • 670 Posts

[QUOTE="rsoxguy12"]http://www.psu.com/Home--Screenshot-97--ss6--home-__g155.phpLtColJaxson

I have had enough screens, I just want to try it.

Thanks for giving the link anyways.

same here. I have no idea what is taking them so long. they could have used this during the holiday season.

FF6fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 FF6fan
Member since 2007 • 1637 Posts

When is home even due out now like July... when it was supposed to be released like last year.... though i shouldn't complain for something i won't have to pay for.

robmonga2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 robmonga2
Member since 2003 • 1193 Posts
Can you use game character models?? I would love to look like an engineer from TF2, or Snake.
carddude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 carddude
Member since 2007 • 955 Posts

Its free right? If so, then i'm gonna be hooked. It kinda looks like a sims sorta game, but way cooler since you can communicate with other players

nousemercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nousemercenary
Member since 2005 • 415 Posts
I can't wait for Home
rsoxguy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 rsoxguy12
Member since 2007 • 1602 Posts
bump
nousemercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nousemercenary
Member since 2005 • 415 Posts
PSU will be publishing an article soon on the supposed release date for Home...
Dr-Strangelove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Dr-Strangelove
Member since 2005 • 811 Posts
Was there any word of using the PSeye for mapping a picture of yourself onto your Home avatar?
DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 DuhQbnSiLo
Member since 2007 • 622 Posts
i want to be an undead in home!
tsylord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 tsylord
Member since 2006 • 1176 Posts
I can't wait for Homenousemercenary
carddude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 carddude
yo, is it gonna be free?
LostLegacy54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#15 LostLegacy54
Member since 2006 • 569 Posts
Yes it will be free, because Sony believes in giving it's gamers a quality online experience without emptying their wallets. Unfortunately, they also make them wait a long time for it.
carddude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 carddude
Oh well. I'm Norwegian so that automatucally makes me a cheap ass
NSR34GTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 NSR34GTR
Member since 2007 • 13179 Posts
nice screenshots
siwelcram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 siwelcram
Member since 2008 • 1183 Posts
This topic is so boring. I prefer to be homeless at this stage.
swizzlar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 swizzlar
Member since 2005 • 638 Posts
rant alert. enough with the frigging screen shots, enough with the stupid trailers about how home will revolutuionise gaming enough with the friggin leaks and delays. just realse the god forsaken software.
bluntiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bluntiss
Member since 2005 • 462 Posts

I don't care for screenshots. I jsut want to see it live and in the flesh.. Sony, step up and actually do everything you have promised us.. This is a joke;.

siwelcram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 siwelcram

rant alert. enough with the frigging screen shots, enough with the stupid trailers about how home will revolutuionise gaming enough with the friggin leaks and delays. just realse the god forsaken software. swizzlar

Preaching to the choir. We should form a Homeless Nation.

siwelcram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 siwelcram

[QUOTE="LostLegacy54"]Yes it will be free, because Sony believes in giving it's gamers a quality online experience without emptying their wallets. Unfortunately, they also make them wait a long time for it.bluntiss

You truly get what you pay for.. PSN is the worst online service to date.. They feel that they have to give it away because nobody would pay for it.. And that's a fact. At least with live it's worthy of it's money and to charge people, less than 5 a month is not bad.. That's one coffee a month

Do you know what forum you are in? Worst online service is one of those online dating services. They promised me a soul mate and still have not delivered.
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#24 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

[QUOTE="LostLegacy54"]Yes it will be free, because Sony believes in giving it's gamers a quality online experience without emptying their wallets. Unfortunately, they also make them wait a long time for it.bluntiss

You truly get what you pay for.. PSN is the worst online service to date.. They feel that they have to give it away because nobody would pay for it.. And that's a fact. At least with live it's worthy of it's money and to charge people, less than 5 a month is not bad.. That's one coffee a month

Is that so? When it comes to online playing PS3 provides it free. Both system have lag online because of servers, the only difference is - your "live" doesn't protect you from those issue and you're paying for it.

Don't try to fool people around in false beliefs, you just think it does since you're forced to pay for it.

Either way it's a system wars dialog, not on this forum.

swizzlar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 swizzlar
Member since 2005 • 638 Posts

[QUOTE="swizzlar"]rant alert. enough with the frigging screen shots, enough with the stupid trailers about how home will revolutuionise gaming enough with the friggin leaks and delays. just realse the god forsaken software. siwelcram

Preaching to the choir. We should form a Homeless Nation.

so far you make me the fearless leader i am willing to lead you all to the promised "HOME" land

siwelcram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 siwelcram
[QUOTE="bluntiss"]

[QUOTE="LostLegacy54"]Yes it will be free, because Sony believes in giving it's gamers a quality online experience without emptying their wallets. Unfortunately, they also make them wait a long time for it.Sokol4ever

Is that so? When it comes to online playing PS3 provides it free. Both system have lag online because of servers, the only difference is - your "live" doesn't protect you from those issue and you're paying for it.

Don't try to fool people around in false beliefs, you just think it does since you're forced to pay for it.

So by your logic, you must visit a lot of brothels. It is only good of you pay for it? LOL
Dem3ntEd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Dem3ntEd
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

RELEASE it already

Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#28 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts
[QUOTE="Sokol4ever"][QUOTE="bluntiss"]

[QUOTE="LostLegacy54"]Yes it will be free, because Sony believes in giving it's gamers a quality online experience without emptying their wallets. Unfortunately, they also make them wait a long time for it.siwelcram

So by your logic, you must visit a lot of brothels. It is only good of you pay for it? LOL

Nice one, since when does HOME has connection with brothels?

I do agree that free things are not always good, since there is always a hidden meaning behind it, especially in today world we live in. However, since we're talking about the internet access that has been allowed to enjoy for free online (except MMO) on PC for many, many years now - all of a sudden things look different.

Do you believe Counter-Strike would be as popular if there was a fee to play it online?

Massively Multiplayer games have fee on them, the rest are free. That's the way it should be.

I wouldn't mind to pay 50$ dollars if I was getting superb dedicated servers with no lag on them without any problems, but since I'm not - I'm not paying for it. I get the same amount of lag problems on PS3 online and Live, the difference is - no one should pay for it. I believe Microsoft should not charge your wallet until the service is great, don't you agree?

Use a little logic and think outside of the box, I'm not blaming anyone.

siwelcram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 siwelcram

Nice one, since when does HOME has connection with brothels?

Sony is a very considerate company. They want everyone to feel welcome in Home. Hey it worked for the GTA series why not Home?