1st Impessions of PS3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

slinkysi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 slinkysi
Member since 2006 • 462 Posts

Ok i haven't been on these boards since i got my PS3 on Friday, and i have to say it rocks.

I got rfom and motorstorm. Ok resistance isn't as pretty as geow, but imo, the game play totally wipes the floor with it!

And Motorstorm, although lacking in content, looks amazing If this is a launch title, imagine what we have to look forward to. PS3 is gona blow the competition out of the warter mark my words! 

Not sure what game to get next, any suggestions? 

NextGen86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 NextGen86
Member since 2006 • 578 Posts
I suggest you enjoy and get the most out of your games that you have now...you just got the PS3 Friday so why not take your time with the games...if you MUST get a new game soon, I recommend Oblivion since it will provide you with over 100 hours of gameplay
Animal91X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Animal91X
Member since 2006 • 464 Posts

I got my PS3 21 minuates afer launch in GAME in Basingstoke and on the whole I was so excited. Mainly for the reason that I could now play on MOTORSTORM, but when I started it up, and now I have 710 points for only 11 hours of play, I could'ent and still can't help but feel that some thing is missing from the PS3.

PS I have all three next-gen consoles and the XBOX 360 is the best by a fair way !!!

LoboSolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 LoboSolo
Member since 2002 • 1136 Posts
I am loving my system. I have not regretted my purchase.
budboarder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#5 budboarder
Member since 2005 • 2304 Posts
KEEP YOUR XBOX OPINIONS TO YOURSELF IN HERE. Anyway, welcome to the PS3 community. I hope you enjoy it as most everyone else is. About 99 percent of people are LOVING the PS3 since launch. You made good choices in games. Those are the best 2 out right now. Get your hands on oblivion when you can. Flow and Cash Guns Chaos are both good investments on the store. see you on PSN hombre.