Zombie Land: the game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SpectralRave (362 posts) -

Just saw the banner over on the side. Got me to wondering if they were considering making it into a game. Being as we (the Playstation Nation) got hosed on Dead Rising...

#2 Posted by jdiamnz69 (1469 posts) -

Unlikely Possibility.

#3 Posted by zoidsj (2628 posts) -

Just play Zombie Apocalypse

#4 Posted by BigRig1989 (5 posts) -
They need to make a Zombieland game for ps3. It should be free roam and you should be able to pick from the characters. To have that game in like a grand theft auto setting where you can jack cars or modify them with armour or guns, weapons are just about anything you can grab, I would definetely buy that game.
#5 Posted by parvie (2168 posts) -
They need to make a Zombieland game for ps3. It should be free roam and you should be able to pick from the characters. To have that game in like a grand theft auto setting where you can jack cars or modify them with armour or guns, weapons are just about anything you can grab, I would definetely buy that game. BigRig1989
I think Dead Rising 2 did well enough and fills the void.
#6 Posted by gaming_alice (10 posts) -
I agree, I think Dead Rising 2 filled that niche, however I wouldn't turn my nose up at a similar game
#7 Posted by FoggyForest (6 posts) -
Dead Rising was wonderful, but I think zombie land can be great too. I wonder if anybody has played zombie land before? Cuz I have played it on PC 5 years ago. So I think if there is going be any zombie land it should called Zombie Land 2!!!
#8 Posted by Venom_Raptor (6958 posts) -

I'm quite happy with Dead Nation, but an open world zombie game set within a city with factions and missions etc. would be pretty awesome ;)