Your favorite playstation exclusives of 2013

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by darknath (67 posts) -

Did Sony have a good year in terms of exclusives? In my opinion both yes and no...

The number of killer exclusives titles was in my mind not very large, however the games i liked were some of the best i've played in a long time (one may have landed in my all time top 5).

There are some great-looking games i have yet to play this year, such as Killzone: SF, Beyond and Guacamelee - however i don't feel these will tip me towards thinking this was a stellar year.

If i had to make a top 5 for exclusive playstation titles this year (of games i've played), it would be:

1. The Last of Us
2. God of War: Ascension
3. Tearaway
4. Resogun
5. Puppeteer

So what were your favorite playstation (PS3, PS4 & Vita) exclusive games in 2013?

You can do a top 5, or just single out a game or two that you feel strongly stood out this year, whatever you feel like :)

#2 Posted by klonoafanboy122 (203 posts) -

tearaway

persona 4 golden(it was 2013 when it came to the uk so it counts

gravity rush

muramasa rebirth

#3 Posted by marcheegsr (2434 posts) -

Beyond two souls

The Last of us

Gran turismo 6

Killzone Shadowfall

#4 Posted by Pikminmaniac (8609 posts) -

The only playstation exclusives that I played this year were Ni No Kuni and Puppeteer... Neither were my cup of tea to be honest. Ni No Kuni's battle system felt sloppy, but the rest was quite strong. Puppeteer's gameplay and level design were sloppy, but the presentation and style were very strong.

#6 Posted by CTR360 (6870 posts) -

1 last of us 2 ni no kuni 3 beyond two souls 4 GT6 5 GOW ascension 6 tales of xillia 7 sly 4 thieves on time 8 ratchet and clank back to nexus

#7 Posted by good_sk8er7 (4320 posts) -

1.) Ni No Kuni

2.) The Last of Us

3.) Gran Turismo 6

4.) Killzone: Shadow Fall

5.) Puppeteer

#8 Posted by pillarrocks (1317 posts) -

The Last of Us

#9 Posted by DonkeyBrains (36 posts) -

#10 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69152 posts) -

Ni No Kuni and Persona 4 Golden